Jan 5, 2013, 4:45 PM EDT
Adam McQuaid‘s recovery from multiple blood clots continues to improve.
Joe Haggerty of CSNNE.com reports his comeback from what’s been a scary situation is rolling on and he’s trying to make it work in different ways.
“You just try something new every day and see how it feels, and so far it’s all been pretty good,” said McQuaid. “It’s about working on my strength and getting my legs back because I was off the ice for so long. But things have been pretty good so far.”
Just a few weeks ago, McQuaid admitted things “could’ve been a lot worse” concerning his situation, and while Haggerty notes his weight appears to be down he’s getting back into form. If there’s hockey to be had in the near future, the Bruins will need him to be at full strength.
- Kovalev compares Subban to Leetch, says he isn’t worth the money 16
- Under pressure: Rick Nash 4
- Wang sells Isles to ex-Caps owner Ledecky 41
- Report: MLSE CEO Leiweke to step down (Update: Leiweke denies move) 5
- Report: Bertuzzi-Moore case settled out of court (Update: Bertuzzi’s lawyer confirms) 34
- Poll: Will Washington get back into the playoffs? 28
- Buffalo lands next two NHL scouting combines 23
- Under Pressure: In Washington? Take your pick 24
- It’s Washington Capitals day on PHT 42
- It’s Florida Panthers day on PHT 8