Jan 5, 2013, 4:45 PM EDT
Adam McQuaid‘s recovery from multiple blood clots continues to improve.
Joe Haggerty of CSNNE.com reports his comeback from what’s been a scary situation is rolling on and he’s trying to make it work in different ways.
“You just try something new every day and see how it feels, and so far it’s all been pretty good,” said McQuaid. “It’s about working on my strength and getting my legs back because I was off the ice for so long. But things have been pretty good so far.”
Just a few weeks ago, McQuaid admitted things “could’ve been a lot worse” concerning his situation, and while Haggerty notes his weight appears to be down he’s getting back into form. If there’s hockey to be had in the near future, the Bruins will need him to be at full strength.
- Here’s who’s left after Day 1 of free agency 2
- PHT’s 2015 free agent frenzy tracker 38
- Getting clutch? Capitals sign Justin Williams for two years, $6.5M 11
- Coyotes bring back Vermette with two-year deal 29
- Bruins sign Beleskey for five years, despite some warning signs 40
- Kessel trade shows Leafs are trying to ‘build this thing the right way’ 26
- Green signs with Red Wings — 3 years, $18 million 24
- ‘It’s hard to find players like Phil Kessel’ 39
- Kassian traded to Habs for Prust; Hodgson signs with Preds 17
- Blockbuster: Kessel traded to the Penguins 131
- Blockbuster: Kessel traded to the Penguins (131)
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder (105)
- Trade: Jackets land Saad, Anisimov and Dano headed to Chicago (93)
- Bypassing a buyout? Kings terminate Richards’ contract for ‘material breach’ (90)
- Trade: Flames land Dougie Hamilton for package of picks (75)