Jan 5, 2013, 4:45 PM EDT
Adam McQuaid‘s recovery from multiple blood clots continues to improve.
Joe Haggerty of CSNNE.com reports his comeback from what’s been a scary situation is rolling on and he’s trying to make it work in different ways.
“You just try something new every day and see how it feels, and so far it’s all been pretty good,” said McQuaid. “It’s about working on my strength and getting my legs back because I was off the ice for so long. But things have been pretty good so far.”
Just a few weeks ago, McQuaid admitted things “could’ve been a lot worse” concerning his situation, and while Haggerty notes his weight appears to be down he’s getting back into form. If there’s hockey to be had in the near future, the Bruins will need him to be at full strength.
- Video: Ovi becomes sixth player in history to record six 50-goal seasons 5
- ‘Almost like a game seven tonight’ for Bruins, Panthers 13
- Report: Warrant issued for Deveaux’s arrest following Swedish league attack 47
- How bad are things for the Kings after Monday? 21
- Lightning clinch playoff berth, but did they lose Hedman? 9
- Blackhawks tease good injury news for Kane 8
- Tough times in Tampa: Garrison out 3-4 weeks after ‘pretty dirty’ Abdelkader hit 22
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 29
- NHL on NBCSN: Stakes high for Kings, ‘Hawks tonight 21
- Blackhawks’ Sharp: ‘We knew we had to get two points’ 12