Jan 5, 2013, 4:45 PM EDT
Adam McQuaid‘s recovery from multiple blood clots continues to improve.
Joe Haggerty of CSNNE.com reports his comeback from what’s been a scary situation is rolling on and he’s trying to make it work in different ways.
“You just try something new every day and see how it feels, and so far it’s all been pretty good,” said McQuaid. “It’s about working on my strength and getting my legs back because I was off the ice for so long. But things have been pretty good so far.”
Just a few weeks ago, McQuaid admitted things “could’ve been a lot worse” concerning his situation, and while Haggerty notes his weight appears to be down he’s getting back into form. If there’s hockey to be had in the near future, the Bruins will need him to be at full strength.
- Despite ‘step in the right direction,’ do Canucks need to alter core? 1
- Report: Developers file intent to build arena in Seattle suburb 47
- Rangers lose Zuccarello indefinitely with suspected concussion 6
- Cooper: Lightning have to ‘suck it up’ and ‘fight through’ Wings’ interference 39
- Here’s your Stanley Cup playoff TV schedule for tonight 13
- Price makes 43 saves as Senators’ magical run ends in controversy 39
- Video: Fast whistle costs Senators potentially critical goal 15
- WATCH LIVE: Today’s Stanley Cup playoff action 3
- Another Blues campaign ends in disappoint as Wild advance 98
- Crosby joining Team Canada at Worlds 18
- Too little, too late: Rangers stifle Penguins for 2-1 series lead (114)
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime (110)
- Another Blues campaign ends in disappoint as Wild advance (98)
- Bettman under fire after saying ‘Katy Perry’ chant wasn’t sexist (92)
- Okposo blasts ‘idiot’ Wilson after physical outing versus Isles (82)