Jan 5, 2013, 4:45 PM EST
Adam McQuaid‘s recovery from multiple blood clots continues to improve.
Joe Haggerty of CSNNE.com reports his comeback from what’s been a scary situation is rolling on and he’s trying to make it work in different ways.
“You just try something new every day and see how it feels, and so far it’s all been pretty good,” said McQuaid. “It’s about working on my strength and getting my legs back because I was off the ice for so long. But things have been pretty good so far.”
Just a few weeks ago, McQuaid admitted things “could’ve been a lot worse” concerning his situation, and while Haggerty notes his weight appears to be down he’s getting back into form. If there’s hockey to be had in the near future, the Bruins will need him to be at full strength.
- PHT’s top 14 of ’14: Ovechkin’s great big year of disappointment 7
- PHT’s top 14 of ’14: Kings win Cup, Martinez the OT hero 0
- Welcome to PHT’s top 14 stories for 2014 0
- Scott suspended four games for punch that was ‘neither predictable, nor acceptable’ 23
- Sharks’ Scott has hearing for his punch to Jackman 30
- (Video) PHT Extra: Christmas wish lists from around the NHL 2
- PHT interviews Don Maloney, who knows he has a big trade chip in Vermette 7
- Backstrom to start for Wild, who need their goalies to be ‘better’ 13
- NHL on NBCSN: Avs challenge Blues after narrow losses to St. Louis 6
- Gaudreau’s first hat trick helps Flames stun Kings 7
- Sabres aren’t happy with league’s decision regarding Bartkowski (75)
- Report: NHL won’t hold hearing for Bartkowski hit (55)
- Video: Bartkowski delivers controversial hit to Gionta, fights Foligno (47)
- Could Malkin be the next player to be fined for diving? (43)
- Panthers hold off Penguins for shootout win (42)