Jan 4, 2013, 10:00 PM EDT
After a dispiriting Thursday, much of this week’s CBA positivity has waned. While a mediator is making trips between the two sides, the NHL and NHLPA haven’t made plans to meet face-to-face on Friday. There’s also no word on weekend meetings just yet.
Oh yeah, we’re just a week away from Gary Bettman’s proclaimed deadline for negotiations.
Will all that in mind, fading optimism is the basic theme of the discussion between TSN’s Darren Dreger and NBC’s Sports Talk crew in the video below:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Advantage Kuemper? Harding on crutches after ankle injury 4
- Done deal, finally: Wings ink DeKeyser to two-year, $4.375M extension 7
- Update: NHL wants to see fine system in action before publicizing diving 5
- Get your odds to make the playoffs for all 30 NHL teams 17
- Blue Jackets GM to Johansen: It’s about the team, not ‘one guy’ 25
- Will the NHL publicize divers? 48
- Report: NHL, Epix network to partner on Winter Classic reality series 17
- Habs to play without captain for just second time in franchise history 16
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman 53
- Devils post-Martin Brodeur era about to truly start 9