Jan 3, 2013, 1:25 PM EDT
As we’re wont to do at PHT, here’s the glorious Google Translation:
The management of the club and this opportunity to thank all three players [Glass, Tyrell and Stoner] for their absolute professionalism, great-way communication in the cabin and in the management of the club, a selfless willingness to help young players in the team as well as their performance, which could draw viewers into considerations not only in Banska Bystrica but also in the cities where they played their extra league game.
Especially huge thanks offspring Banská hockey Michal Handzus, who did not hesitate a moment and joined the team from under Urpín immediately after the start of the NHL lockout. He did so without compensation or any other costs while the insurance is paid by your own means. Michal their performance on the ice as well as the overall gaming action in the cabin greatly help the team and not just for the sports page, and proved to be Banskobystričanom all your soul.
“Gaming action in the cabin” is a new personal favorite of mine.
OK, so the end tally for all four guys…
Handzus: 9G-10A-19PTS in 19 games
Glass: 0G-1A-1PT in six games (with 75 PIM!)
Stoner: 1G-4A-5PTS in eight games
Tyrell: 0G-3A-3PTS in four games
Of the four, only Handzus is going into a contract year — the two-year, $5 million deal he signed with San Jose prior to 2011-12 expires this July.
- NHL looking into Quenneville’s ‘grabby’ gesture from Game 1 39
- Getzlaf to play Game 2, looks awful 17
- Video: PHT Extra — can Detroit exploit Boston’s blueline? 12
- Sharks go on the attack, defeat Kings in Game 1 16
- Avalanche win in OT, complete third-period comeback 60
- Blues prevail in longest game in franchise history as Steen scores in third OT 23
- Video: Sharks’ Brown runs Voynov into Quick, scrum ensues 2
- Opportunistic Rangers pull away from Flyers, take 1-0 series lead 63
- WATCH LIVE: Minnesota Wild at Colorado Avalanche (Game 1) 1
- WATCH LIVE: Chicago Blackhawks at St. Louis Blues (Game 1) 1