Dec 29, 2012, 8:55 AM EDT
PHT’s Morning Skate takes a look around the world of hockey to see what’s happening and what we’ll be talking about around the NHL world and beyond.
Curious: Ken Campbell says Donald Fehr is negotiating against himself and losing. (The Hockey News)
Former NHLer Louie DeBrusk says playing a short season will make for a tough transition. (Sportsnet)
At the very least, former Canadiens coach Jacques Demers believes in the Habs. (Montreal Gazette)
Today marks Day 105 of the NHL lockout. 19 players in NHL history have scored 105 points in a season. The last to do it? Dany Heatley with the Ottawa Senators in 2006-07.
- NHL looking into Quenneville’s ‘grabby’ gesture from Game 1 31
- Getzlaf to play Game 2, looks awful 15
- Video: PHT Extra — can Detroit exploit Boston’s blueline? 11
- Sharks go on the attack, defeat Kings in Game 1 16
- Avalanche win in OT, complete third-period comeback 57
- Blues prevail in longest game in franchise history as Steen scores in third OT 23
- Video: Sharks’ Brown runs Voynov into Quick, scrum ensues 2
- Opportunistic Rangers pull away from Flyers, take 1-0 series lead 63
- WATCH LIVE: Minnesota Wild at Colorado Avalanche (Game 1) 1
- WATCH LIVE: Chicago Blackhawks at St. Louis Blues (Game 1) 1