Dec 28, 2012, 9:15 PM EST
Tyler Seguin‘s time as an Axeman with EHC Biel in Switzerland is coming to an end.
The Bruins centerman tells Joe Haggerty at CSNNE.com that he’ll be heading back to Boston after playing in the Spengler Cup in Europe. In 29 games with EHC Biel, Seguin teamed up with Chicago’s Patrick Kane and put up a whopping 40 points including 25 goals.
Seguin is playing for Team Canada in the Spengler Cup, alongside Bruins teammate Patrice Bergeron, and just today they advanced to the semifinals as the top seed there. The Spengler Cup semis take place on Sunday while the finals are on New Year’s Eve.
- Leafs scoring slump hits historical low 11
- Video: Rangers’ Lundqvist takes puck to the neck 3
- Zamboni driver arrested for DUI, allegedly cleaned ice surface while drunk 13
- Mike Richards trying to make the best of being sent to the AHL 9
- Price leads Habs past Caps with second straight shutout 8
- Report: Rob Blake would be Brendan Shanahan’s first choice to replace Dave Nonis 5
- Bettman would be ‘kicking and screaming’ before NHL jerseys have ads 27
- Comparing the records of all 30 teams in the last two months 61
- Lightning ride Paquette’s first hat trick to Atlantic lead 8
- Price wins goalie duel vs. Lundqvist as Habs edge Rangers 4