Dec 28, 2012, 9:15 PM EDT
Tyler Seguin‘s time as an Axeman with EHC Biel in Switzerland is coming to an end.
The Bruins centerman tells Joe Haggerty at CSNNE.com that he’ll be heading back to Boston after playing in the Spengler Cup in Europe. In 29 games with EHC Biel, Seguin teamed up with Chicago’s Patrick Kane and put up a whopping 40 points including 25 goals.
Seguin is playing for Team Canada in the Spengler Cup, alongside Bruins teammate Patrice Bergeron, and just today they advanced to the semifinals as the top seed there. The Spengler Cup semis take place on Sunday while the finals are on New Year’s Eve.
- Fanspeak: Dominik Hasek voted greatest Sabre in franchise history 20
- Is Colorado’s rise a fair example of what might happen in Buffalo? 5
- It’s Buffalo Sabres day on PHT 19
- Gomez goes full circle by rejoining Devils on tryout basis 12
- Under Pressure: Jimmy Howard 6
- Looking to make the leap: Anthony Mantha 21
- It’s Detroit Red Wings day on PHT 24
- Under Pressure: Nathan Horton 8
- Will Johansen be the latest Overhardt holdout? 25
- It’s Columbus Blue Jackets day on PHT 17