Dec 28, 2012, 9:15 PM EDT
Tyler Seguin‘s time as an Axeman with EHC Biel in Switzerland is coming to an end.
The Bruins centerman tells Joe Haggerty at CSNNE.com that he’ll be heading back to Boston after playing in the Spengler Cup in Europe. In 29 games with EHC Biel, Seguin teamed up with Chicago’s Patrick Kane and put up a whopping 40 points including 25 goals.
Seguin is playing for Team Canada in the Spengler Cup, alongside Bruins teammate Patrice Bergeron, and just today they advanced to the semifinals as the top seed there. The Spengler Cup semis take place on Sunday while the finals are on New Year’s Eve.
- NHL hockey ops explains no-goal call 2
- Jack Adams Award finalists to be announced tonight 3
- Video: Flames stun Ducks in OT to get back in the series 9
- Video: Controversial no-goal call on Flames 14
- Video: Crawford, Kane help Blackhawks push Wild to brink of elimination 53
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff action 1
- Prust apologizes for all the stuff he said about referee Watson 49
- Flyers will be ‘extremely patient’ with youngsters, but ‘want a winner as soon as possible’ 25
- Here’s your Stanley Cup playoff TV schedule for tonight 16
- Holtby outduels Lundqvist as Caps take series lead 52
- Vigneault: ‘Standards have been set’ after Ovechkin, Backstrom hits (103)
- ‘You can’t win,’ ex-NHL ref Fraser says of Prust incident (83)
- Lightning’s Bishop silences Red Wings in hard fought Game 7 (81)
- Babcock won’t discuss future yet, but sees challenges ahead for Wings (79)
- New York second: Capitals stun Rangers for 1-0 series lead (76)