Dec 28, 2012, 9:15 PM EDT
Tyler Seguin‘s time as an Axeman with EHC Biel in Switzerland is coming to an end.
The Bruins centerman tells Joe Haggerty at CSNNE.com that he’ll be heading back to Boston after playing in the Spengler Cup in Europe. In 29 games with EHC Biel, Seguin teamed up with Chicago’s Patrick Kane and put up a whopping 40 points including 25 goals.
Seguin is playing for Team Canada in the Spengler Cup, alongside Bruins teammate Patrice Bergeron, and just today they advanced to the semifinals as the top seed there. The Spengler Cup semis take place on Sunday while the finals are on New Year’s Eve.
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 17
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 21
- It’s San Jose Sharks Day at PHT 23
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 94
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 28
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5