Dec 28, 2012, 12:35 PM EDT
The NHLPA is holding a conference call this afternoon to update its members; however, Sportsnet’s Nick Kypreos reports a counteroffer is already in the works.
It’s likely this roller-coaster still has a few loops and corkscrews to go before we learn if there’s going to be a season or not. The NHL has canceled games through Jan. 14, so time remains for more rejections and posturing.
Update: Courtesy ESPN’s Pierre LeBrun, here are the full details of the NHL’s latest offer.
- It’s Detroit Red Wings Day at PHT 8
- What does Jack Eichel mean to the Buffalo Sabres? 29
- It’s Buffalo Sabres Day at PHT 33
- Bernier, Leafs agree on two-year, $8.3 million deal 28
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 62
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 41
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? (62)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting (45)
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs (45)