Dec 21, 2012, 12:08 PM EDT
Dallas Stars captain Brenden Morrow had his hands full last season dealing with back and neck injuries. After playing in just 57 games last year and scoring just 11 goals, the lockout has provided him with ample time to get healthy.
Is he all the way back though? Mike Heika of the Dallas Morning News asked him just that.
“Well, the problem is that until you go out there, you don’t know,” Morrow said. “I think I’m at a good place, and I think the extra time to work on things like spin class and Pilates has to help, but you have to get out there and play.”
Spin class and Pilates? Sure, why not.
If Morrow needs to mix it up with other players to find out where he’s at, he tells Heika he’s not in a hurry to find another league to do it in as he’s enjoying spending time with the family. Sometimes setting up the Christmas tree can be a full-body workout.
- What does Jack Eichel mean to the Buffalo Sabres? 19
- It’s Buffalo Sabres Day at PHT 30
- Bernier, Leafs agree on two-year, $8.3 million deal 26
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 62
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 41
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? (62)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs (45)
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting (44)