Dec 19, 2012, 12:39 PM EDT
To anyone who bought or plans to buy Binghamton Senators tickets for Saturday’s game against Rochester: If the Mayans were right and the world ends Friday, the club announced this week that fans will receive 100 percent of their money back.
If on the other hand the Mayans were wrong and the world remains intact, the Baby Sens will host an “I Survived Doomsday” celebration on the arena concourse prior to Saturday’s game, complete with free water and an appearance by Santa Claus.
So unless there’s a catch, basically you can’t lose.
PS — If the world ends, covering the lockout will be a super lame way to go out.
- Weise gives Canadiens 1-0 series lead with overtime win 1
- Penguins outlast Blue Jackets, take Game 1 14
- Emery to start Game 1 versus Rangers 78
- Bulletin-board material: Why your team won’t win the Stanley Cup 35
- PHT staff picks: Who’s going to win the Stanley Cup? 55
- 2014 Stanley Cup Playoffs: PHT’s Round 1 picks 35
- Pressing Question: Can the Blackhawks avoid the Stanley Cup hangover? 10
- Florida wins ’14 NHL draft lottery, will pick first overall 41
- Philly mum on Mason’s availability for Game 1 vs. Rangers 26
- Pressing question: Can the Blues get back on track? 16
- That’s a raise: Flyers sign MacDonald to six-year, $30 million extension (91)
- Emery to start Game 1 versus Rangers (78)
- Lightning’s Malone arrested for DUI, cocaine possession (73)
- Update: Daniel Sedin in stable condition, hospitalized after scary hit (58)
- PHT staff picks: Who’s going to win the Stanley Cup? (55)