Dec 19, 2012, 12:39 PM EST
To anyone who bought or plans to buy Binghamton Senators tickets for Saturday’s game against Rochester: If the Mayans were right and the world ends Friday, the club announced this week that fans will receive 100 percent of their money back.
If on the other hand the Mayans were wrong and the world remains intact, the Baby Sens will host an “I Survived Doomsday” celebration on the arena concourse prior to Saturday’s game, complete with free water and an appearance by Santa Claus.
So unless there’s a catch, basically you can’t lose.
PS — If the world ends, covering the lockout will be a super lame way to go out.
- Cowen gets two-game suspension for hit on Girgensons 10
- Rangers must consider Callahan’s injury history in contract talks 12
- The Chip ‘n’ Chase: Outrage over hockey violence, Gary Bettman is a happy man, Darryl Sutter is awesome, and more! 26
- Report: Isles coach Capuano not seen as problem 11
- Rivalry Night on NBCSN: Flyers challenge top-ranked Blackhawks 17
- Update: Ryan Callahan out 4-6 weeks with MCL sprain 15
- Four goals: Ovechkin wills Caps to stunning shootout win vs. Bolts 62
- Bettman: No decision on expansion, but they’re listening 13
- Neal admits kneeing Marchand was ‘not the smartest decision’ 78
- Leafs captain Phaneuf suspended two games for boarding 37
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty (182)
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head (156)
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ (138)
- Pens put Orpik on IR (132)
- Orpik suffers from concussion, including memory loss (118)