Dec 19, 2012, 12:39 PM EDT
To anyone who bought or plans to buy Binghamton Senators tickets for Saturday’s game against Rochester: If the Mayans were right and the world ends Friday, the club announced this week that fans will receive 100 percent of their money back.
If on the other hand the Mayans were wrong and the world remains intact, the Baby Sens will host an “I Survived Doomsday” celebration on the arena concourse prior to Saturday’s game, complete with free water and an appearance by Santa Claus.
So unless there’s a catch, basically you can’t lose.
PS — If the world ends, covering the lockout will be a super lame way to go out.
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 79
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 28
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5
- Wild assistant Sydor arrested for suspected drunk driving, child endangerment 30
- It’s Montreal Canadiens day at PHT 14
- Capitals’ biggest question: Is this finally the year? 32