Dec 19, 2012, 12:39 PM EDT
To anyone who bought or plans to buy Binghamton Senators tickets for Saturday’s game against Rochester: If the Mayans were right and the world ends Friday, the club announced this week that fans will receive 100 percent of their money back.
If on the other hand the Mayans were wrong and the world remains intact, the Baby Sens will host an “I Survived Doomsday” celebration on the arena concourse prior to Saturday’s game, complete with free water and an appearance by Santa Claus.
So unless there’s a catch, basically you can’t lose.
PS — If the world ends, covering the lockout will be a super lame way to go out.
- Could Lundqvist start Saturday for the Rangers? 6
- Five big games to watch this weekend 7
- Video: Kessel, Booth get into altercation at Leafs practice 34
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 29
- After Howard fails to ‘bounce back,’ Mrazek to receive ‘opportunity’ 36
- Bruins can’t hold Ducks off, suffer sixth loss in a row 32
- Ticket punched: Rangers become first team to clinch 2015 playoff berth 15
- Coyotes ‘win’ against Sabres in OT 56
- Marchand: If Bruins miss playoffs, ‘this is going to be a much different group next year’ 20
- Is Lecavalier offering to retire early to facilitate trade out of Philly? 28
- Dreger: ‘In Kessel’s case, I firmly believe he’s going to be traded’ (73)
- Red Wings beat Blues in OT, but should winning goal count? (56)
- Tank-worthy? Connor McDavid finishes OHL season with 120 points in 47 games (56)
- Coyotes ‘win’ against Sabres in OT (56)
- Report: No fine or suspension for Tyler Toffoli’s hit on Alex Burrows (51)