Dec 19, 2012, 12:39 PM EDT
To anyone who bought or plans to buy Binghamton Senators tickets for Saturday’s game against Rochester: If the Mayans were right and the world ends Friday, the club announced this week that fans will receive 100 percent of their money back.
If on the other hand the Mayans were wrong and the world remains intact, the Baby Sens will host an “I Survived Doomsday” celebration on the arena concourse prior to Saturday’s game, complete with free water and an appearance by Santa Claus.
So unless there’s a catch, basically you can’t lose.
PS — If the world ends, covering the lockout will be a super lame way to go out.
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 0
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 7
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 57
- Wilson signs with Preds, leaving just four arbitration cases to go 5
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million 62
- Deal with the Devils: New Jersey re-signs Larsson to six-year contract 14
- Stepan seeks $7.25M in arbitration, Rangers counter at $5.2M 24
- Capitals investment: Holtby signs five-year, $30.5M deal 21
- Redemption time? Montreal, Semin agree to one-year deal 26
- Full autonomy: Lamoriello’s place in Leafs’ chain of command 26
- Post expansion, could NHL realign with eight divisions? (138)
- NHL to ‘focus exclusively’ on expansion bids for Las Vegas and Quebec City (89)
- He’s baaaaaack: Leafs pull a stunner, hire Lamoriello as GM (Updated) (84)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (60)