Dec 17, 2012, 1:59 PM EDT
Following is the full complement of participants for Wednesday’s RBC Play Hockey Charity Challenge in Toronto. The exhibition (with proceeds towards the NHLPA Goals & Dreams fund) will be held at the Mattamy Athletic Centre, a.k.a. the renovated Maple Leaf Gardens.
With media in attendance, we’ll see if the players have anything to say on the disclaimer of interest topic. The NHL referenced previous NHLPA commentary in its class-action complaint (see section 43) in hopes the courts will side with the league’s “sham” argument.
Perhaps the players will be provided with fresh talking points to repeat over and over and over.
- Could Lundqvist start Saturday for the Rangers? 0
- Five big games to watch this weekend 4
- Video: Kessel, Booth get into altercation at Leafs practice 31
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 28
- After Howard fails to ‘bounce back,’ Mrazek to receive ‘opportunity’ 34
- Bruins can’t hold Ducks off, suffer sixth loss in a row 32
- Ticket punched: Rangers become first team to clinch 2015 playoff berth 14
- Coyotes ‘win’ against Sabres in OT 52
- Marchand: If Bruins miss playoffs, ‘this is going to be a much different group next year’ 20
- Is Lecavalier offering to retire early to facilitate trade out of Philly? 28
- Dreger: ‘In Kessel’s case, I firmly believe he’s going to be traded’ (73)
- Red Wings beat Blues in OT, but should winning goal count? (56)
- Tank-worthy? Connor McDavid finishes OHL season with 120 points in 47 games (56)
- Coyotes ‘win’ against Sabres in OT (52)
- Report: No fine or suspension for Tyler Toffoli’s hit on Alex Burrows (51)