Dec 17, 2012, 1:59 PM EDT
Following is the full complement of participants for Wednesday’s RBC Play Hockey Charity Challenge in Toronto. The exhibition (with proceeds towards the NHLPA Goals & Dreams fund) will be held at the Mattamy Athletic Centre, a.k.a. the renovated Maple Leaf Gardens.
With media in attendance, we’ll see if the players have anything to say on the disclaimer of interest topic. The NHL referenced previous NHLPA commentary in its class-action complaint (see section 43) in hopes the courts will side with the league’s “sham” argument.
Perhaps the players will be provided with fresh talking points to repeat over and over and over.
- More like it? Avs crush Canucks 27
- Video: Beauties from Perry, Eberle and Duchene 4
- Ghost Time: Flyers recall Gostisbehere from AHL 26
- Trotz calls Healy’s comments on Ovechkin (and Ovechkin’s mom) ‘disrespectful’ 26
- Report: Billionaire wants NHL team in Vegas; new Coyotes owner ‘sees flipping the team as a good investment’ 23
- Chara has PCL tear, out 4-6 weeks 20
- Coburn, MacDonald out four weeks with lower-body injuries 20
- Red-hot Quick sets new Kings’ franchise shutout record 10
- Reports: Chara could miss at least 4-6 weeks with knee injury 13
- Video: Red Wings’ stars stun Penguins with late surge 32
- Video: Two quick third-period goals propel Flyers over rival Penguins (82)
- Updated: Kings’ Voynov arrested for domestic assault, suspended indefinitely (78)
- Babcock: ‘Price definitely initiates contact’ in disallowed Datsyuk goal (59)
- ‘It’s stupid': Tempers flare after Kesler’s late charge on Granlund (54)
- Lucic apologizes for obscene gesture: ‘I’m obviously not proud of what I did there’ (45)