Dec 17, 2012, 1:59 PM EST
Following is the full complement of participants for Wednesday’s RBC Play Hockey Charity Challenge in Toronto. The exhibition (with proceeds towards the NHLPA Goals & Dreams fund) will be held at the Mattamy Athletic Centre, a.k.a. the renovated Maple Leaf Gardens.
With media in attendance, we’ll see if the players have anything to say on the disclaimer of interest topic. The NHL referenced previous NHLPA commentary in its class-action complaint (see section 43) in hopes the courts will side with the league’s “sham” argument.
Perhaps the players will be provided with fresh talking points to repeat over and over and over.
- Video: Stars’ Klingberg scores from center ice 1
- Report: Alfredsson retirement to be announced Dec. 4 4
- On the odds of fighting back after Thanksgiving 6
- Why are the Oilers still bad? Look at their drafting 20
- The Leafs are worth almost seven times the Panthers, says Forbes 16
- Isles make some history; Are the Flyers headed for trouble? 42
- Crosby, Malkin power Penguins, help Fleury grab 300th win 7
- Sooner than later? Bruins GM hopes Chara can return in 10-14 days 1
- With worst save percentage in NHL, Oilers fire goalie coach 22
- Pat Quinn, ‘one of hockey’s most respected individuals,’ has died 14
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ (99)
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ (88)
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now (79)
- Jack Johnson filed for bankruptcy, parents allegedly took advantage of him (58)
- Bruins’ Lucic expected to play against Habs after getting one-punched (Updated) (47)