Dec 16, 2012, 6:52 PM EST
For the third straight day, the NHL and NHLPA haven’t spoken at all, RDS’ Renaud P. Lavoie reports.
It really comes as no surprise when you consider the events of this weekend.
The league filed a class action complaint on Friday in hopes of curbing the NHLPA’s likely move to de-certify. (As also expected, the union began the five-day voting process on Sunday to determine if they’ll file that disclaimer of interest.)
While the two sides continue this game of CBA chicken, onlookers can enjoy digesting the legal details and hearing about players getting “locked out” of team-owned restaurants. Good times.
- Julien chides Bruins’ offense for too many cute plays 1
- Sens roll over Ducks, who ‘weren’t ready’ 4
- Flyers’ Mason tweaked back, will miss weekend games 10
- Gordie Howe makes ‘amazing’ recovery following stem cell treatment in Mexico 11
- Video: Penguins’ spoof of ‘Christmas Vacation’ is pretty good 14
- Mason hurt, helped off ice at end of Flyers practice 8
- Could Vermette land in Washington? 7
- Pens confirm Maatta has the mumps 5
- As holiday roster freeze approaches, Bruins linked to Oshie, Kassian 27
- Video: Pacioretty taken to hospital, reportedly no hearing expected for Stoner after questionable hit 35