Dec 13, 2012, 3:19 PM EDT
Amerks head coach Ron Rolston thinks it’s possible Hodgson could be back in the line-up by this weekend.
“It’s been a day-to-day thing [with the hand],” Rolston said, as per the Buffalo News. “I think now it’s more of the strength of it and the functionality of what he can do out there. We’re hoping on Saturday, but we’ll see how it goes.”
Hodgson, 22, had 10 points in nine games for Rochester before suffering the injury.
- Quenneville gets $25,000 fine for ‘bush-league move’ 6
- NHL looking into Quenneville’s ‘grabby’ gesture from Game 1 40
- Getzlaf to play Game 2, looks awful 17
- Video: PHT Extra — can Detroit exploit Boston’s blueline? 12
- Sharks go on the attack, defeat Kings in Game 1 16
- Avalanche win in OT, complete third-period comeback 61
- Blues prevail in longest game in franchise history as Steen scores in third OT 24
- Video: Sharks’ Brown runs Voynov into Quick, scrum ensues 2
- Opportunistic Rangers pull away from Flyers, take 1-0 series lead 64
- WATCH LIVE: Minnesota Wild at Colorado Avalanche (Game 1) 1