Dec 13, 2012, 3:19 PM EDT
Amerks head coach Ron Rolston thinks it’s possible Hodgson could be back in the line-up by this weekend.
“It’s been a day-to-day thing [with the hand],” Rolston said, as per the Buffalo News. “I think now it’s more of the strength of it and the functionality of what he can do out there. We’re hoping on Saturday, but we’ll see how it goes.”
Hodgson, 22, had 10 points in nine games for Rochester before suffering the injury.
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands 30
- Advantage Kuemper? Harding on crutches after ankle injury 14
- Done deal, finally: Wings ink DeKeyser to two-year, $4.375M extension 10
- Update: NHL wants to see fine system in action before publicizing diving 5
- Get your odds to make the playoffs for all 30 NHL teams 18
- Blue Jackets GM to Johansen: It’s about the team, not ‘one guy’ 25
- Will the NHL publicize divers? 48
- Report: NHL, Epix network to partner on Winter Classic reality series 18
- Habs to play without captain for just second time in franchise history 16
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman 54