Dec 13, 2012, 3:19 PM EDT
Amerks head coach Ron Rolston thinks it’s possible Hodgson could be back in the line-up by this weekend.
“It’s been a day-to-day thing [with the hand],” Rolston said, as per the Buffalo News. “I think now it’s more of the strength of it and the functionality of what he can do out there. We’re hoping on Saturday, but we’ll see how it goes.”
Hodgson, 22, had 10 points in nine games for Rochester before suffering the injury.
- Report: Warrant issued for Deveaux’s arrest following Swedish league attack 35
- How bad are things for the Kings after Monday? 16
- Lightning clinch playoff berth, but did they lose Hedman? 9
- Blackhawks tease good injury news for Kane 8
- Tough times in Tampa: Garrison out 3-4 weeks after ‘pretty dirty’ Abdelkader hit 22
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 29
- NHL on NBCSN: Stakes high for Kings, ‘Hawks tonight 21
- Blackhawks’ Sharp: ‘We knew we had to get two points’ 12
- Video: Brian Engblom takes a puck to the head 13
- Flames jump back into third in Pacific, beat Preds 6