Dec 13, 2012, 3:55 PM EDT
Yeah, yeah, this has nothing to do with hockey, but come on, Britney Spears bought Russ Courtnall’s house. People are going to click on that. (In case you haven’t noticed, there’s a lockout going on.)
It wasn’t disclosed how much Spears paid for the Thousand Oaks, California, mansion. It was originally listed at $8.5 million, if that gives you an idea.
The house is pretty nice if you like nice houses.
No word when, or even if, Spears plans to move in. Don’t celebrities always have a bunch of houses? Could be this one’s a spare.
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 52
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 41
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 42
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 22
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 54
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (71)
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)