Dec 13, 2012, 3:55 PM EDT
Yeah, yeah, this has nothing to do with hockey, but come on, Britney Spears bought Russ Courtnall’s house. People are going to click on that. (In case you haven’t noticed, there’s a lockout going on.)
It wasn’t disclosed how much Spears paid for the Thousand Oaks, California, mansion. It was originally listed at $8.5 million, if that gives you an idea.
The house is pretty nice if you like nice houses.
No word when, or even if, Spears plans to move in. Don’t celebrities always have a bunch of houses? Could be this one’s a spare.
- Big money: Tarasenko signs eight-year, $60 million extension with Blues 69
- Blackhawks extend TVR through 2017-18 3
- Good start: McDavid scores five in Oilers scrimmage 32
- Caps ink Kuznetsov to two-year, $6 million extension 9
- Bruins sign three — Hayes, Connolly, and DeFazio 12
- Babcock expects Kadri to be ‘an elite player’ 15
- No expansion bid expected from Kansas City 37
- Leafs sign Matthias — one year, $2.3 million 17
- Report: Kopitar, Kings in ‘early stages of negotiations’ for extension 12
- Arbitration filed: Holtby, Nyquist & Stepan highlight list released by NHLPA 15
- Blockbuster: Kessel traded to the Penguins (131)
- Expansion process underway as NHL sends out applications (92)
- Sabres lock up O’Reilly through 2022-23 (74)
- Trade: Caps acquire Oshie from Blues for Brouwer, Copley and draft pick (73)
- Big money: Tarasenko signs eight-year, $60 million extension with Blues (72)