Dec 13, 2012, 3:55 PM EDT
Yeah, yeah, this has nothing to do with hockey, but come on, Britney Spears bought Russ Courtnall’s house. People are going to click on that. (In case you haven’t noticed, there’s a lockout going on.)
It wasn’t disclosed how much Spears paid for the Thousand Oaks, California, mansion. It was originally listed at $8.5 million, if that gives you an idea.
The house is pretty nice if you like nice houses.
No word when, or even if, Spears plans to move in. Don’t celebrities always have a bunch of houses? Could be this one’s a spare.
- Playoff race update: Jets smash Stars, muddy West picture 4
- Rangers foiled by Sharks’ Niemi, controversial no-goal 19
- Blues’ Tarasenko will undergo hand surgery, out at least six weeks 6
- Help’s on the way: Letang, Bennett cleared for practices 9
- Penguins rally falls short as Flyers sweep weekend series 42
- NHL on NBCSN: Detroit pumped to face Chicago 4
- NHL on NBC: Penguins and Flyers resume rivalry as playoff race continues 7
- Discuss: Habs overcome three-goal deficit, beat Senators in overtime 18
- Canucks ready to face Luongo on Sunday 3
- West update: Stars blow lead yet still improve hold on wild card spot 4
- Here are three ‘major changes’ the NHL should consider (98)
- Chiasson ‘shaken up’ by Peverley incident, won’t dress for Stars tonight (74)
- ‘It’s obvious Tortorella can’t come back next year,’ writes Vancouver reporter (62)
- Pens lose Neal to concussion (62)
- Video: Dryden on why hockey should ‘give up the fighting, but keep the fight’ (57)