Dec 13, 2012, 3:55 PM EDT
Yeah, yeah, this has nothing to do with hockey, but come on, Britney Spears bought Russ Courtnall’s house. People are going to click on that. (In case you haven’t noticed, there’s a lockout going on.)
It wasn’t disclosed how much Spears paid for the Thousand Oaks, California, mansion. It was originally listed at $8.5 million, if that gives you an idea.
The house is pretty nice if you like nice houses.
No word when, or even if, Spears plans to move in. Don’t celebrities always have a bunch of houses? Could be this one’s a spare.
- Kopitar + adorable dog = best day with the Stanley Cup? 4
- With Dubinsky locked up, Jackets next task is re-signing Johansen 6
- Lightning sign Brenden Morrow for one year 31
- Jackets sign Dubinsky through 2020-21 39
- AHL’s new overtime rules include 3-on-3 play 27
- Report: Avs, O’Reilly likely headed to arbitration 72
- Armstrong lays out what Blues offered KHL-bound Sobotka 15
- Blues re-sign Ott; Sobotka to KHL? 35
- Devils ink Schneider to reported seven-year, $42 million deal 62
- Big money: Toews, Kane sign eight-year, $84 million extensions 171
- Big money: Toews, Kane sign eight-year, $84 million extensions (171)
- Report: Avs, O’Reilly likely headed to arbitration (72)
- Boyle wanted Big Apple after playing in ‘nontraditional hockey markets’ of Florida, California (63)
- Devils ink Schneider to reported seven-year, $42 million deal (62)
- Report: Sidney Crosby will undergo wrist surgery (59)