Dec 13, 2012, 3:55 PM EDT
Yeah, yeah, this has nothing to do with hockey, but come on, Britney Spears bought Russ Courtnall’s house. People are going to click on that. (In case you haven’t noticed, there’s a lockout going on.)
It wasn’t disclosed how much Spears paid for the Thousand Oaks, California, mansion. It was originally listed at $8.5 million, if that gives you an idea.
The house is pretty nice if you like nice houses.
No word when, or even if, Spears plans to move in. Don’t celebrities always have a bunch of houses? Could be this one’s a spare.
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 61
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 21
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5