Dec 5, 2012, 7:00 PM EDT
There’s some good news for Minnesota Wild fans today.
Granlund and fellow top prospect Jonas Brodin were each injured in the same game against Oklahoma City, Edmonton’s affiliate, just over a month ago. While Granlund is back, Brodin’s injury was more significant and he’s still a month or two away from returning to action.
Granlund was the ninth overall pick in the 2010 draft and a player the team is hoping to see emerge as a top offensive player for them.
- Flames stun Ducks in OT to get back in the series 5
- Video: Controversial no-goal call on Flames 2
- Video: Crawford, Kane help Blackhawks push Wild to brink of elimination 33
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff action 1
- Prust apologizes for all the stuff he said about referee Watson 48
- Flyers will be ‘extremely patient’ with youngsters, but ‘want a winner as soon as possible’ 22
- Here’s your Stanley Cup playoff TV schedule for tonight 16
- Holtby outduels Lundqvist as Caps take series lead 52
- Red Wings’ Devellano calls Mantha ‘very, very, very disappointing’ 66
- End of an era in New Jersey as Shero replaces Lamoriello as GM 26
- Vigneault: ‘Standards have been set’ after Ovechkin, Backstrom hits (103)
- ‘You can’t win,’ ex-NHL ref Fraser says of Prust incident (83)
- Lightning’s Bishop silences Red Wings in hard fought Game 7 (81)
- Babcock won’t discuss future yet, but sees challenges ahead for Wings (78)
- New York second: Capitals stun Rangers for 1-0 series lead (76)