Dec 5, 2012, 5:12 PM EST
As expected, the NHLPA presented the NHL with a new proposal today in New York.
The news was first tweeted by TSN’s Aaron Ward.
No proposal specifics have been reported. The division of hockey-related revenues and player contract rights have been the two main issues separating the sides.
Owners are reportedly reviewing the proposal.
Meanwhile, the players and fans wait.
- Video: Penguins’ spoof of ‘Christmas Vacation’ is pretty good 4
- Mason hurt, helped off ice at end of Flyers practice 7
- Could Vermette land in Washington? 6
- Pens confirm Maatta has the mumps 5
- As holiday roster freeze approaches, Bruins linked to Oshie, Kassian 23
- Video: Pacioretty taken to hospital, reportedly no hearing expected for Stoner after questionable hit 32
- Video: Canadiens honor long-time captain Saku Koivu 2
- Crosby back for Pens after missing three games with the mumps 1
- Comparing the shot differentials of all 30 teams 10
- PHT interviews Jim Nill, who’s ‘not surprised’ by Stars’ early-season struggles 2