Dec 4, 2012, 12:01 PM EST
Some minor moves from Tuesday:
Quincey done with CHL club
Quincey, 27, became one of the first locked-out NHLers to sign in the CHL — a 10-team circuit with franchises in Texas, Arizona, Illinois, Colorado, Missouri, South Dakota, Oklahoma and Kansas — back in mid-October.
He appeared in 12 games for the Cutthroats, scoring 11 points.
Sestito finished in UK
Sestito was one of the first players to sign on in the UK-based league — the EIHL has teams in England, Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales — and proved to be a quality player, scoring 19 points in 17 games (while still managing to attend to the rough stuff, racking up 69 PIM).
The Star reports Sestito is now looking for work in another European league, possibly the Czech Extraliga.
- Update: Ryan Callahan out 4-6 weeks with MCL sprain 5
- Ovechkin wills Caps to stunning shootout win vs. Bolts 33
- Bettman: No decision on expansion, but they’re listening 10
- Neal admits kneeing Marchand was ‘not the smartest decision’ 67
- Leafs captain Phaneuf suspended two games for boarding 37
- Rangers confirm Staal suffered concussion 8
- Winnipeg to get outdoor game; Phoenix wants one 33
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head 156
- Report: Dion Phaneuf will face hearing for hit on Kevan Miller 104
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ 136
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty (182)
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head (156)
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ (136)
- Pens put Orpik on IR (132)
- Orpik suffers from concussion, including memory loss (118)