Dec 4, 2012, 12:01 PM EDT
Some minor moves from Tuesday:
Quincey done with CHL club
Quincey, 27, became one of the first locked-out NHLers to sign in the CHL — a 10-team circuit with franchises in Texas, Arizona, Illinois, Colorado, Missouri, South Dakota, Oklahoma and Kansas — back in mid-October.
He appeared in 12 games for the Cutthroats, scoring 11 points.
Sestito finished in UK
Sestito was one of the first players to sign on in the UK-based league — the EIHL has teams in England, Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales — and proved to be a quality player, scoring 19 points in 17 games (while still managing to attend to the rough stuff, racking up 69 PIM).
The Star reports Sestito is now looking for work in another European league, possibly the Czech Extraliga.
- Discuss: More Seabrook OT magic ties series 7
- Are the Pens leaning towards trading Letang? (Updated) 62
- Playoffs Tonight: Can ‘Hawks solve Rask? 23
- Sakic: If we keep top pick, we’ll likely draft a forward 24
- Report: Flyers will buy out Briere, Bryzgalov another story (Updated) 37
- Report: Flyers, Ducks talking about Bobby Ryan 60
- Marchand accuses ‘kitty cat’ Shaw of eye gouging 103
- Quenneville says Hossa is ‘likely’ to play Game 4 12
- Datsyuk announces three-year, $22.5 million extension with Red Wings 12
- Bruins go ‘above and beyond’ to take 2-1 series lead 47
- LIVE: Bruins-Blackhawks, Game 4
- Posnanski: How Heat won a game of mistakes
- PHT: Can Blackhawks solve Rask in Game 4?
- PFT: Report: Hernandez accused of prior shooting
- CSN: Report: Hernandez 'not ruled out' as suspect
- GTC: Tiger pulls out of AT&T citing elbow issue
- HBT: Biogenesis suspensions still likely coming