Dec 4, 2012, 12:01 PM EDT
Some minor moves from Tuesday:
Quincey done with CHL club
Quincey, 27, became one of the first locked-out NHLers to sign in the CHL — a 10-team circuit with franchises in Texas, Arizona, Illinois, Colorado, Missouri, South Dakota, Oklahoma and Kansas — back in mid-October.
He appeared in 12 games for the Cutthroats, scoring 11 points.
Sestito finished in UK
Sestito was one of the first players to sign on in the UK-based league — the EIHL has teams in England, Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales — and proved to be a quality player, scoring 19 points in 17 games (while still managing to attend to the rough stuff, racking up 69 PIM).
The Star reports Sestito is now looking for work in another European league, possibly the Czech Extraliga.
- Video: Flames, Canucks combine for over 100 PIM in wild line brawl 15
- Preds torch Crawford, Hawks; even series at 1-1 29
- Report: Kings’ Stoll arrested for cocaine, MDMA possession (Updated) 87
- Huge loss for Preds as Weber (lower body) knocked out of Game 2 7
- Sabres? Oilers? Coyotes? Leafs? ‘Canes? — McDavid would be happy to play for any of them 37
- Stone a game-time decision, Sens downplay retaliation for Subban slash 25
- Flyers fire Berube 49
- Klingberg signs seven-year, $29.75 million extension with Stars 10
- Video: Perry paces Ducks to victory over Jets with four-point night 14
- Video: Wild hold off late push from Blues 38
- Stone suffered microfracture on Subban slash, Sens confirm (102)
- Report: Players growing tired of Darryl Sutter (94)
- Report: Kings’ Stoll arrested for cocaine, MDMA possession (Updated) (87)
- Bruins fire Chiarelli after missing playoffs (75)
- PHT Morning Skate: Ottawa Sun runs with front page headline ‘Heads Up, P.K.’ (74)