Dec 4, 2012, 12:01 PM EDT
Some minor moves from Tuesday:
Quincey done with CHL club
Quincey, 27, became one of the first locked-out NHLers to sign in the CHL — a 10-team circuit with franchises in Texas, Arizona, Illinois, Colorado, Missouri, South Dakota, Oklahoma and Kansas — back in mid-October.
He appeared in 12 games for the Cutthroats, scoring 11 points.
Sestito finished in UK
Sestito was one of the first players to sign on in the UK-based league — the EIHL has teams in England, Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales — and proved to be a quality player, scoring 19 points in 17 games (while still managing to attend to the rough stuff, racking up 69 PIM).
The Star reports Sestito is now looking for work in another European league, possibly the Czech Extraliga.
- Sharks get Jones from Bruins for first-round pick and unsigned prospect 20
- Hurricanes to buy out Semin 12
- Bruins are talking to teams about Savard, but not Rask 3
- Report: Richards part of police investigation 25
- UFA of the Day: Mike Green 4
- Agent: Franson has spoken with ‘half a dozen’ teams (Updated) 8
- Your 2015 HHOF Class: Fedorov, Housley, Lidstrom, Pronger, Ruggiero 39
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder 104
- Bypassing a buyout? Kings terminate Richards’ contract for ‘material breach’ 88
- Sens’ Chiasson headed for arbitration 1
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder (104)
- Bypassing a buyout? Kings terminate Richards’ contract for ‘material breach’ (88)
- Trade: Flames land Dougie Hamilton for package of picks (75)
- Trade: Busy Bruins send Lucic to Kings (66)
- Consensus reached: 5 minutes of 3-on-3 OT could be in place for 2015-16 (60)