Dec 4, 2012, 11:37 AM EDT
Bruins goalie Tuukka Rask is back in Boston after a successful stint with HC Blzen in the Czech Republic.
Rask, 25, tweaked his groin in October, raising concerns he’d re-aggravated the injury that caused him to miss 19 regular-season and five playoff games last season. Fortunately, those concerns were short-lived.
Rask went 6-2-0 with HC Blzen with a .936 save percentage and 1.85 goals-against average.
- Video: Bruins participate in commercials to promote NHL 15 4
- Oilers ink Schultz to one-year deal 2
- It’s Boston Bruins day on PHT 27
- Fanspeak: Dominik Hasek voted greatest Sabre in franchise history 27
- Is Colorado’s rise a fair example of what might happen in Buffalo? 7
- It’s Buffalo Sabres day on PHT 19
- Gomez goes full circle by rejoining Devils on tryout basis 12
- Under Pressure: Jimmy Howard 6
- Looking to make the leap: Anthony Mantha 21
- It’s Detroit Red Wings day on PHT 25