Dec 3, 2012, 10:00 AM EST
Paille signed a three-year, $3.9 million contract extension with the Boston Bruins over the summer. Before the lockout, he was scheduled to earn $1,300,000 this season in the first year of that deal.
At this point in his career, Paille has established himself as a bottom-six forward in the NHL. He had nine goals and 15 points in 69 games with the Bruins last season while averaging 11:29 minutes per contest.
Ilves has also been the lockout home of Philadelphia Flyers forward Maxime Talbot.
Talbot has four points and 24 penalty minutes in seven games with Ilves.
- Blue Jackets proud as Columbus shows it’s a hockey town 0
- From contract dispute to All-Star MVP, Johansen’s had quite the year 1
- Marc-Andre Fleury would like to remind the Columbus crowd that the Penguins beat the Blue Jackets in the playoffs 8
- Cannonball Run…and gun: Team Toews wins highest-scoring game in ASG history 13
- Supercut: Every goal from the highest-scoring period in All-Star Game history 5
- Video: Team Foligno survives shootout, wins Skills Competition 4
- Video: Weber wins hardest shot with 108.5 mph blast 13
- Video: Lightning’s Drouin wins fastest skater 7
- WATCH LIVE: NHL All-Star Skills Competition 2
- Will the Youngstars even have a chance? (Updated) 12
- Columnist: Flyers ‘orchestrated’ fight night versus Pens during meal at ‘a local steakhouse’ (130)
- Flyers’ Rinaldo: ‘I changed the whole game, man’ (112)
- Video: Rinaldo tossed for boarding Letang (79)
- Report: Flyers’ Rinaldo waives right to an in-person hearing (61)
- Video: NHL offers Flyers’ Rinaldo in-person hearing (57)