Dec 1, 2012, 8:52 PM EDT
Sportsnet’s Dan Murphy reports that Glass signed with HC Banska Bystrica on Saturday.
Glass scored a career-high 16 points with the Winnipeg Jets, but that’s not why GM Ray Shero made such an investment.
He’ll (eventually) get paid to drop the gloves for the Penguins. Glass participated in seven scuffles in 2011-12, down from 10 in 10-11 and 15 in 09-10, according to Hockey Fights.
- WATCH LIVE: Ducks at Blackhawks, Western Conference Final Game 6 1
- As Bolts deal with illness, extra day of rest could prove beneficial 9
- Sounds like it’s Rundblad, not TVR, in for Chicago on defense 15
- On Kreider, and trying ‘to turn the other cheek’ 39
- Report: Sharks to name DeBoer head coach 17
- Video: Lundqvist helps lead Rangers back to New York for Game 7 6
- Lightning get taken to ‘school of hard knocks’ in third-period collapse 11
- A storm brewing: Rangers rally to force Game 7 with Lightning (Video) 11
- Video: Lundqvist stones Stamkos with left-pad save 0
- Bob Clarke really doesn’t care for tanking 38
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ (75)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks (66)
- Fetisov wants to restrict young Russians from playing in the NHL (53)
- Babcock wants to ‘put Canada’s team back on the map’ (49)