Nov 30, 2012, 11:02 PM EDT
One day, there will be NHL games again, but when that will be is the big question. Mike Milbury and Keith Jones share their views on how much longer they see this lockout lasting and why the talks haven’t led to a compromise yet.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
For now we’re waiting to see if the NHLPA will take up the NHL on their offer of a CBA negotiating session involving just the players and owners. If that doesn’t go well or doesn’t happen at all, then the union might take its first steps towards decertification.
- How bad are things for the Kings after Monday? 4
- Lightning clinch playoff berth, but did they lose Hedman? 6
- Blackhawks tease good injury news for Kane 7
- Tough times in Tampa: Garrison out 3-4 weeks after ‘pretty dirty’ Abdelkader hit 22
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 29
- NHL on NBCSN: Stakes high for Kings, ‘Hawks tonight 21
- Blackhawks’ Sharp: ‘We knew we had to get two points’ 12
- Video: Brian Engblom takes a puck to the head 13
- Flames jump back into third in Pacific, beat Preds 6
- Letang concussed, Penguins will dress five defensemen 18