Nov 30, 2012, 11:02 PM EST
One day, there will be NHL games again, but when that will be is the big question. Mike Milbury and Keith Jones share their views on how much longer they see this lockout lasting and why the talks haven’t led to a compromise yet.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
For now we’re waiting to see if the NHLPA will take up the NHL on their offer of a CBA negotiating session involving just the players and owners. If that doesn’t go well or doesn’t happen at all, then the union might take its first steps towards decertification.
- Daly: Fehr’s lockout prediction ‘naive and uneducated’ 21
- Pens send Downie, Sutter, Greiss home for mumps test (Updated) 13
- The Atlantic Division race is going to be fascinating 19
- Flyers rally as Zepp wins his career debut at 33 years old 22
- Oilers squander three-goal lead, lose 18th time in 19 games 11
- Pickard makes one last bid to stay, beats Wings in nine-round SO 6
- Video: Bartkowski delivers controversial hit to Gionta, fights Foligno 44
- Giroux line takes Leafs ‘to school’ in Flyers’ 7-4 victory 17
- Wolverine Pacioretty gets two assists just two days after being hospitalized 18
- Ovechkin scores beauty as Caps shutout Devils 9