Nov 30, 2012, 11:02 PM EDT
One day, there will be NHL games again, but when that will be is the big question. Mike Milbury and Keith Jones share their views on how much longer they see this lockout lasting and why the talks haven’t led to a compromise yet.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
For now we’re waiting to see if the NHLPA will take up the NHL on their offer of a CBA negotiating session involving just the players and owners. If that doesn’t go well or doesn’t happen at all, then the union might take its first steps towards decertification.
- Devils’ Gomez considered retirement 5
- It’s New Jersey Devils day on PHT 16
- Fanspeak: Bobby Orr named best Bruin in franchise history 25
- Video: Bruins participate in commercials to promote NHL 15 6
- Oilers ink Schultz to one-year deal 2
- It’s Boston Bruins day on PHT 41
- Fanspeak: Dominik Hasek voted greatest Sabre in franchise history 35
- Is Colorado’s rise a fair example of what might happen in Buffalo? 7
- It’s Buffalo Sabres day on PHT 19
- Gomez goes full circle by rejoining Devils on tryout basis 13