Nov 30, 2012, 11:02 PM EDT
One day, there will be NHL games again, but when that will be is the big question. Mike Milbury and Keith Jones share their views on how much longer they see this lockout lasting and why the talks haven’t led to a compromise yet.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
For now we’re waiting to see if the NHLPA will take up the NHL on their offer of a CBA negotiating session involving just the players and owners. If that doesn’t go well or doesn’t happen at all, then the union might take its first steps towards decertification.
- Trotz will still cheer for Preds ‘like crazy’ 3
- Hextall: Advanced statistics small, but meaningful part of Kings’ success 4
- Hayes sees opportunity with Rangers 22
- Fanspeak: Martin Brodeur named greatest Devil in franchise history 14
- Devils’ Gomez considered retirement 7
- It’s New Jersey Devils day on PHT 22
- Fanspeak: Bobby Orr named best Bruin in franchise history 28
- Video: Bruins participate in commercials to promote NHL 15 6
- Oilers ink Schultz to one-year deal 3
- It’s Boston Bruins day on PHT 45