Nov 29, 2012, 9:45 AM EDT
Claude Giroux‘s agent, Pat Brisson, wants you to know his client is doing just fine.
“There is nothing wrong here, Claude is doing great,” Brisson said from his office in Los Angeles.
“I don’t speak lightly. I’m not one of those who would speak from one side of my mouth.”
Giroux suffered a head injury two weeks ago playing in Germany, but reports since then have stated it’s merely a “neck” injury. Giroux being treated by the same neurologist, Ted Carrick, who treated concussion sufferers Crosby, Jonathan Toews, and Guillaume Latendresse might just be a coincidence, but remember Giroux suffered a concussion last season.
Brisson insists this is just a precautionary measure sending him to Carrick and goes on to say, “There’s nothing serious here.”
There could really be a lot of nothing going on here or there’s a much bigger story waiting to come out of this.
- Playoffs Tonight: Senators confident they can beat Penguins 18
- Video: Kings denied a goal after quick whistle 25
- Tweet from L.A. Kings Twitter account stirs controversy 27
- Discuss: Sharks take Game 4, even semifinal series against Kings 13
- Discuss: Bruins rally in third, take 3-0 series lead 83
- Video: Callahan gets away with high-sticking Chara 26
- Playoffs Tonight: Kings look for ‘killer instinct’ against Sharks 10
- Brother says Patrick Roy will be Avs’ head coach 21
- Video: Controversy colors Blackhawks goal, disallowed score 58
- Discuss: Detroit takes 2-1 series lead vs. Chicago 89
- Video: Crosby scores hat trick, hits playoff milestone against Senators (91)
- Discuss: Detroit takes 2-1 series lead vs. Chicago (90)
- Discuss: Bruins rally in third, take 3-0 series lead (89)
- Bryzgalov thinks Stalin did a good job, wishes Philadelphia wasn’t so old, and believes poor people don’t want to work (80)
- McPhee says lack of power plays ‘didn’t feel right’; Torts says Washington is ‘whining’ (70)
- Tiger calls Sergio's comments inappropriate, hurtful
- Bears great Urlacher announces retirement
- Posnanski on Golf: Sergio shows disdain for Tiger
- HBT: Soriano calls out Harper after blown save
- PHT: Sharks take Game 4, pull even with Kings
- PBT: Cavs win NBA draft lottery, will pick No. 1
- PBT: Nick Gilbert again Cavs' good luck charm