Nov 29, 2012, 9:45 AM EST
Claude Giroux‘s agent, Pat Brisson, wants you to know his client is doing just fine.
“There is nothing wrong here, Claude is doing great,” Brisson said from his office in Los Angeles.
“I don’t speak lightly. I’m not one of those who would speak from one side of my mouth.”
Giroux suffered a head injury two weeks ago playing in Germany, but reports since then have stated it’s merely a “neck” injury. Giroux being treated by the same neurologist, Ted Carrick, who treated concussion sufferers Crosby, Jonathan Toews, and Guillaume Latendresse might just be a coincidence, but remember Giroux suffered a concussion last season.
Brisson insists this is just a precautionary measure sending him to Carrick and goes on to say, “There’s nothing serious here.”
There could really be a lot of nothing going on here or there’s a much bigger story waiting to come out of this.
- Rutherford: ‘Our guys felt very strongly about reacquiring’ Lovejoy 45
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline 72
- Giordano to have surgery, is ‘done for the season’ 20
- PHT’s 2015 NHL Trade Deadline Tracker 36
- Ducks get their veteran d-man, adding Wisniewski from Columbus 16
- Lovejoy returns to Pittsburgh for Despres 52
- Wild get Stewart as Buffalo-to-Minnesota pipeline continues 55
- Jordan Leopold’s daughter may have orchestrated the Minnesota trade 17
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils 74
- Can the Wings and Leafs work out a deal for Phaneuf? 49
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (171)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils (74)
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline (71)