Nov 28, 2012, 1:00 PM EDT
From the “stuff you only feature during a lockout” file…
The latest Judd Apatow movie — This is 40, a Knocked Up spinoff starring Paul Rudd and Leslie Mann — features cameos from a number of current and ex-Flyers: Scott Hartnell, Matt Carle, James van Riemsdyk and Ian Laperriere.
What do the cameos entail, you ask?
The guys play hockey players in the movie who party with Megan Fox and Leslie Mann.
They also play around with Laperriere’s false teeth. Lappy told us after filming the movie that he had put off dental surgery in order to shoot the movie.
Oh, and in keeping with the film’s “authentic” hockey motif…
This is 40 also features Wyatt Russell — the son of Kurt Russell and Goldie Hawn. Russell was once a promising young goalie that played alongside Milan Lucic and Brandon Yip for BCHL Coquitlam during the 2004-05 season.
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup playoff action 0
- Tarasenko’s hat trick has the Wild singing the Blues 7
- Bishop records first career playoff win as Lightning even series with Red Wings 2
- Hartley fined $50,000 after brawl between Flames and Canucks 13
- Blackhawks’ Darling gets the nod for Game 3 19
- Watch Live: Bolts, Blues look to even up their respective series 0
- Preds’ Weber not travelling to Chicago 15
- Report: Flames requested a review of Engelland’s instigator 17
- Video: Flames, Canucks combine for over 100 PIM in wild line brawl 15
- Preds torch Crawford, Hawks; even series at 1-1 33
- Stone suffered microfracture on Subban slash, Sens confirm (102)
- Report: Kings’ Stoll arrested for cocaine, MDMA possession (Updated) (98)
- Report: Players growing tired of Darryl Sutter (94)
- Bruins fire Chiarelli after missing playoffs (75)
- PHT Morning Skate: Ottawa Sun runs with front page headline ‘Heads Up, P.K.’ (74)