Nov 26, 2012, 11:14 AM EDT
Pictured above is Mario Lemieux’s new 15,000 square foot mansion in the ski resort of Mont Tremblant, Quebec.
The home reportedly cost $20 million to build and has 23 rooms.
Given the NHL lockout, the Pittsburgh Penguins owner (who was also a pretty fine hockey player in his time) was savvy enough to sidestep questions about his new digs.
“It’s not the time to talk about my personal affairs,” Lemieux told QMI Agency.
According to Forbes, the Penguins are worth $264 million, up from $101 million the season before the 2004-05 lockout.
- Under Pressure: Jimmy Howard 1
- Looking to make the leap: Anthony Mantha 8
- It’s Detroit Red Wings day on PHT 14
- Under Pressure: Nathan Horton 8
- Will Johansen be the latest Overhardt holdout? 24
- It’s Columbus Blue Jackets day on PHT 15
- Shanahan tasked with ending years of collapses 9
- Looking to make the leap: Peter Holland 1
- Under Pressure: Randy Carlyle 5
- Tandem locked: Sens re-sign Anderson to three-year, $12.6M deal 9