Nov 25, 2012, 2:30 PM EDT
Last night’s “Operation Hat Trick” charity game in Atlantic City turned out to be a rousing success. Fans of all kinds sold out Boardwalk Hall and were treated to a 10-6 win for Team New York over Team New Jersey/Philly.
“The Rangers should call the league and tell them we should start playing pretty soon because [Lundqvist] is pissing away a lot of talent right now,” Gagne said.
“Even a game for fun, we’re taking real shots, real plays and he was very tough to beat.”
When you stand on your head like that, so to speak, it’ll get people talking. Even Scott Hartnell thinks Lundqvist’s performance is enough to make the Rangers organization twitchy enough to get the lockout settled.
“It seems like he is in playoff shape. We were joking after the first period that now the Rangers want to play really bad because he’s on fire.”
Spending a year of Lundqvist’s prime seasons in a lockout is a waste of time, so to speak, but the show everyone put on to help victims of Hurricane Sandy was a great one.
May 6, 2015, 10:35 PM EDT
The Presidents’ Trophy winners are now down 3-1 in the series.
May 6, 2015, 10:24 PM EDT
Montreal’s really not into that magic trick.
May 6, 2015, 10:14 PM EDT
An absolute beauty of a save.
May 6, 2015, 9:50 PM EDT
Another shocking end.
May 6, 2015, 9:27 PM EDT
Was that “boy strength” or “man strength?”
May 6, 2015, 9:02 PM EDT
They hadn’t scored in 100 minutes.
May 6, 2015, 8:32 PM EDT
Two chances that barely missed.
May 6, 2015, 7:42 PM EDT
Tampa Bay grabs a 1-0 lead in Game 3.
May 6, 2015, 6:58 PM EDT
Things haven’t come easily for the high-end prospect.
May 6, 2015, 6:45 PM EDT
Chosen by the National Hockey League Broadcasters’ Association.
May 6, 2015, 6:14 PM EDT
Watch on TV and online.
May 6, 2015, 5:30 PM EDT
Czech netminder has appeared in 27 games for Nashville over the last two seasons.
May 6, 2015, 4:39 PM EDT
Sweden led 3-0 at one point.
May 6, 2015, 3:56 PM EDT
Scored 63 goals and 118 points this year for Portland.
May 6, 2015, 3:00 PM EDT
“It’s like a horse race — you can’t stand ten feet ahead of the finish line and determine who won a close race.”
May 6, 2015, 2:30 PM EDT
Had 89 points in 55 games.
May 6, 2015, 2:26 PM EDT
Yet the Wild coach is now staring it in the face.
May 6, 2015, 1:41 PM EDT
Teams will meet tonight and again tomorrow in Tampa Bay.
May 6, 2015, 12:54 PM EDT
“I’m still in between and weighing the options.”
May 6, 2015, 12:35 PM EDT
Calgary’s Bob Hartley is considered the favorite.
- Andre’s gigantic game: Caps push Rangers to the brink 33
- Quick strike: Lightning steal Game 3 from Habs with last-second goal 17
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff action 0
- Canada fights back to beat Sweden at worlds 18
- NHL hockey ops explains no-goal call 46
- Jack Adams Award finalists to be announced tonight 4
- Video: Flames stun Ducks in OT to get back in the series 10
- Video: Controversial no-goal call on Flames 15
- Video: Crawford, Kane help Blackhawks push Wild to brink of elimination 53
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff action 1
- Vigneault: ‘Standards have been set’ after Ovechkin, Backstrom hits (103)
- ‘You can’t win,’ ex-NHL ref Fraser says of Prust incident (83)
- New York second: Capitals stun Rangers for 1-0 series lead (76)
- Red Wings’ Devellano calls Mantha ‘very, very, very disappointing’ (67)
- Lundqvist thinks Backstrom’s hit caused Rangers to lose focus before game-winning goal (63)