Nov 24, 2012, 2:30 PM EDT
Tobias Enstrom is going back to Sweden.
In just five games with Red Bull, Enstrom has but one goal and no assists. His departure from Salzburg is curious as that team has a few locked out players on their roster. Boston’s Johnny Boychuk and New Jersey’s David Clarkson are there and Columbus’ Derick Brassard recently signed there.
In Orebro, he’ll be playing with his brother, Thomas, as well as Maple Leafs defenseman Carl Gunnarsson. You can go home again after all, especially when you’re locked out of playing in the NHL.
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 20
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- It’s San Jose Sharks Day at PHT 25
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5