Nov 24, 2012, 2:30 PM EDT
Tobias Enstrom is going back to Sweden.
In just five games with Red Bull, Enstrom has but one goal and no assists. His departure from Salzburg is curious as that team has a few locked out players on their roster. Boston’s Johnny Boychuk and New Jersey’s David Clarkson are there and Columbus’ Derick Brassard recently signed there.
In Orebro, he’ll be playing with his brother, Thomas, as well as Maple Leafs defenseman Carl Gunnarsson. You can go home again after all, especially when you’re locked out of playing in the NHL.
- Report: Developers file intent to build arena in Seattle suburb 13
- Rangers lose Zuccarello indefinitely with suspected concussion 3
- Cooper: Lightning have to ‘suck it up’ and ‘fight through’ Wings’ interference 22
- Here’s your Stanley Cup playoff TV schedule for tonight 11
- Price makes 43 saves as Senators’ magical run ends in controversy 39
- Video: Fast whistle costs Senators potentially critical goal 15
- WATCH LIVE: Today’s Stanley Cup playoff action 3
- Another Blues campaign ends in disappoint as Wild advance 96
- Crosby joining Team Canada at Worlds 18
- Here’s your Stanley Cup playoff TV schedule for today 12
- Too little, too late: Rangers stifle Penguins for 2-1 series lead (114)
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime (110)
- Another Blues campaign ends in disappoint as Wild advance (96)
- Bettman under fire after saying ‘Katy Perry’ chant wasn’t sexist (92)
- Okposo blasts ‘idiot’ Wilson after physical outing versus Isles (82)