Nov 24, 2012, 9:00 AM EDT
PHT’s Morning Skate takes a look around the world of hockey to see what’s happening and what we’ll be talking about around the NHL world and beyond.
A look at how some of the locked-out Edmonton Oilers are doing in Europe. (Edmonton Sun)
The lockout has led to a defensive logjam with the AHL Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins. (Pittsburgh Tribune-Review)
The Columbus Blue Jackets lost the 2013 NHL All-Star Game, but they’ll probably be the first to host the event after the lockout. However, that means the Nashville Predators, who might have been next up to host the game, will have to wait. (The Tennessean)
- Report: Flyers will buy out Briere, Bryzgalov another story (Updated) 9
- Report: Flyers, Ducks talking about Bobby Ryan 31
- Marchand accuses ‘kitty cat’ Shaw of eye gouging 71
- Quenneville says Hossa is ‘likely’ to play Game 4 8
- Datsyuk announces three-year, $22.5 million extension with Red Wings 11
- Bruins go ‘above and beyond’ to take 2-1 series lead 46
- Chicago’s powerless power play — it’s a problem 4
- Discuss: Bruins smother ‘Hawks, take 2-1 series lead 92
- Marian Hossa won’t play in Game 3 11
- Report: Flyers, Streit agree to four-year, $21 million deal 39
- LIVE: Spurs-Heat, Game 6
- Can Heat focus enough to avoid elimination?
- CSN: Bruins' defense never rests in Game 3 win
- CSN: Celtics-Clippers KG, Rivers trade talks dead
- PFT: Freed Johnson wants second chance in NFL
- PBT: Judges rules Iverson did not kidnap children
- PFT: Rodgers says Packers' moves a 'wake-up call'