Nov 19, 2012, 3:59 PM EST
The honor will be a welcome one for the 22-year-old Maple Leafs prospect who made headlines in September after showing up to training camp in what Marlies coach Dallas Eakins deemed “unacceptable” shape.
Making matters worse, Kadri registered just three assists in his first nine games and was even made a healthy scratch earlier this month.
Kadri now has 14 points in 14 games, tied with two others for the lead in Marlies scoring.
- Comparing the records of all 30 teams in the last two months 52
- Lightning ride Paquette’s first hat trick to Atlantic lead 7
- Price wins goalie duel vs. Lundqvist as Habs edge Rangers 4
- Leafs’ luck: Bernier gives up long distance goal, things unravel in third 20
- AHL announces new Pacific Division — who could go west next? 35
- Babcock didn’t think Wings would be ‘near where we’re at’ 16
- Brodeur announces retirement, leaves ‘the game with a big smile on my face’ 16
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks’ ‘dog fight’ continues vs. red hot Ducks 5
- NHL on NBCSN: Rangers, Canadiens seek edge as divisional battles intensify 2
- Struggling Kings complete the comeback against Blackhawks 12