Nov 19, 2012, 10:10 PM EST
First things first, Fehr told ESPN’s Katie Strang that the ownership side was “unwilling” to discuss the contentious contracting issues.
As expected, Fehr confirmed that the NHLPA didn’t make a new proposal, but they did “flesh out” some of the issues from their previous offer.
Ultimately, it comes down to what Daly and the NHL asked for: a full, formal proposal on Tuesday.
As far as that’s concerned, there are two interesting bits.
To start, here’s what Fehr told RDS’ Renaud P. Lavoie about the possibility of coming up with something tomorrow.
“We are going to think about what was said and think about our next step,” Fehr said.
TSN’s Darren Dreger mapped out a possible plan from the NHLPA.
The Players will further discuss plans tonight. Could see a series of smaller proposals from PA tomorrow in the form of "give and take."—
Darren Dreger (@DarrenDreger) November 20, 2012
“We’ll see,” Staal said.
- ‘We can build on this': Devils lose with Lou Lamoriello behind the bench 1
- Video: Nyquist scores OT winner on incredible individual effort 3
- Video: Ovechkin crushes Letang, Capitals cruise by the Penguins 4
- Video: Prout, Lucic drop the gloves in highly anticipated scrap 55
- Video: NHL on NBC panel breaks down the coaching situation in New Jersey 2
- Lou Lamoriello unveils highly unorthodox coaching plan 37
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks, Kings renew hostilities 3
- NHL on NBCSN: Can Capitals take advantage of depleted Penguins? 2
- Team Canada crushes Slovakia 14
- Criticism spreads to GM Lou Lamoriello after Devils fire DeBoer 10
- Sabres aren’t happy with league’s decision regarding Bartkowski (76)
- Video: Prout, Lucic drop the gloves in highly anticipated scrap (57)
- Report: NHL won’t hold hearing for Bartkowski hit (55)
- Video: Bartkowski delivers controversial hit to Gionta, fights Foligno (47)
- Could Malkin be the next player to be fined for diving? (43)