Nov 18, 2012, 5:00 PM EDT
Brooks Laich‘s time in Switzerland is reportedly at an end.
In 15 games for Kloten, Laich has six goals and eight assists, good for fourth on his team. Hey, it’s just like being back on the Capitals.
Speaking of which, if Laich is hurt seriously and the league and players’ union make progress this week on a new CBA, that would leave Washington missing out on one of their more important players. That’s putting the cart way before the horse though.
(hat-tip to Japers Rink for the story)
- All eyes on Lundqvist 8
- Quenneville opted for ‘fresh legs’ by inserting Nordstrom, Versteeg into lineup 9
- Video: Ducks hold off Blackhawks in Game 3 to take series lead 27
- (Video) PHT Extra: On Babcock, sticking to the process and housebuilding analogies 3
- Babcock predicts ‘pain’ for Leafs, who are a ‘massive, massive challenge’ 38
- Babcock wants to ‘put Canada’s team back on the map’ 47
- Flyers won’t trade Del Zotto, but ‘something will have to give’ on crowded blue line 21
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? 70
- It goes to eleven: Lightning edge Rangers in track meet 34
- Brodeur signs three-year deal to be Blues’ assistant GM 12
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy (172)
- Leafs land Babcock with reported 8-year deal, estimated at $50 million (130)
- Russia to be punished for ‘completely out of order’ actions after Worlds final loss to Canada (90)
- Report: Sabres negotiating with Babcock (82)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)