Nov 17, 2012, 2:40 PM EDT
If nothing else, Theo Peckham‘s tenure with the ECHL San Francisco Bulls was brief. Peckham reportedly requested to be allowed to leave the team and his wish was granted, based on a report from 630 CHED’s Dan Tencer.
Peckham ended up playing in four games with San Francisco. He had no points, a minus-two rating, and 11 penalty minutes.
When he originally decided to join the Bulls, Peckham predicted that he’d be losing money after factoring in his insurance costs, but he wanted to prepare for the possibility of a shortened 2012-13 campaign.
“This is a huge year for me, and I want to make sure I’m ready to go when [the NHL] starts again,” Peckham said at the time.
Peckham was limited to just 54 games last season due to concussion issues and is scheduled to be a restricted free agent this summer. Before the lockout, Peckham was projected to make $1,075,000 with the Edmonton Oilers in 2012-13.
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands 0
- Advantage Kuemper? Harding on crutches after ankle injury 4
- Done deal, finally: Wings ink DeKeyser to two-year, $4.375M extension 9
- Update: NHL wants to see fine system in action before publicizing diving 5
- Get your odds to make the playoffs for all 30 NHL teams 17
- Blue Jackets GM to Johansen: It’s about the team, not ‘one guy’ 25
- Will the NHL publicize divers? 48
- Report: NHL, Epix network to partner on Winter Classic reality series 17
- Habs to play without captain for just second time in franchise history 16
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman 53