Nov 17, 2012, 2:40 PM EST
If nothing else, Theo Peckham‘s tenure with the ECHL San Francisco Bulls was brief. Peckham reportedly requested to be allowed to leave the team and his wish was granted, based on a report from 630 CHED’s Dan Tencer.
Peckham ended up playing in four games with San Francisco. He had no points, a minus-two rating, and 11 penalty minutes.
When he originally decided to join the Bulls, Peckham predicted that he’d be losing money after factoring in his insurance costs, but he wanted to prepare for the possibility of a shortened 2012-13 campaign.
“This is a huge year for me, and I want to make sure I’m ready to go when [the NHL] starts again,” Peckham said at the time.
Peckham was limited to just 54 games last season due to concussion issues and is scheduled to be a restricted free agent this summer. Before the lockout, Peckham was projected to make $1,075,000 with the Edmonton Oilers in 2012-13.
- Rutherford: ‘Our guys felt very strongly about reacquiring’ Lovejoy 29
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline 46
- Giordano to have surgery, is ‘done for the season’ 16
- PHT’s 2015 NHL Trade Deadline Tracker 32
- Ducks get their veteran d-man, adding Wisniewski from Columbus 11
- Lovejoy returns to Pittsburgh for Despres 49
- Wild get Stewart as Buffalo-to-Minnesota pipeline continues 49
- Jordan Leopold’s daughter may have orchestrated the Minnesota trade 17
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils 67
- Can the Wings and Leafs work out a deal for Phaneuf? 48
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (168)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trade: Rangers land Yandle, Coyotes receive Duclair, first-rounder (69)