Nov 17, 2012, 10:10 PM EDT
The 25-year-old center produced the lowest output of his five-year career during his only season with Anaheim, managing just 13 assists and 26 points after collecting 24 helpers and 35 points in 2010-11 with Edmonton.
Cogliano’s NHL deal runs out after 2013-14, with a $2.39 million annual cap hit.
The team indicated that Cogliano will make his Klagenfurt AC debut on Tuesday.
- Marchand accuses ‘kitty cat’ Shaw of eye gouging 23
- Quenneville says Hossa is ‘likely’ to play Game 4 7
- Datsyuk announces three-year, $22.5 million extension with Red Wings 10
- Bruins go ‘above and beyond’ to take 2-1 series lead 43
- Chicago’s powerless power play — it’s a problem 4
- Discuss: Bruins smother ‘Hawks, take 2-1 series lead 91
- Marian Hossa won’t play in Game 3 11
- Report: Flyers, Streit agree to four-year, $21 million deal 39
- Playoffs Tonight: We’re tied going into Boston 9
- Writer: NHL playoffs are ‘annoying’ 79
- Can Heat focus enough to avoid elimination?
- CSN: Bruins' defense never rests in Game 3 win
- CSN: Celtics-Clippers KG, Rivers trade talks dead
- PFT: Freed Johnson wants second chance in NFL
- PBT: Judges rules Iverson did not kidnap children
- PFT: Rodgers says Packers' moves a 'wake-up call'
- PFT: Beckham turned down chance to kick in NFL