Nov 17, 2012, 10:10 PM EST
The 25-year-old center produced the lowest output of his five-year career during his only season with Anaheim, managing just 13 assists and 26 points after collecting 24 helpers and 35 points in 2010-11 with Edmonton.
Cogliano’s NHL deal runs out after 2013-14, with a $2.39 million annual cap hit.
The team indicated that Cogliano will make his Klagenfurt AC debut on Tuesday.
- Isles’ Clutterbuck latest to be fined for diving 15
- No hearing scheduled for Kesler after ‘dirty play’ on Dorsett 21
- Why NHL fans — no matter where they live — should care about the plunging Canadian dollar 32
- Trade: Pens acquire Lapierre from Blues for Goc 62
- Video: Habs’ Emelin ejected for hit on Stars’ Spezza 30
- Martin Brodeur to retire, become Blues asst. GM (Updated) 41
- Mike Richards clears waivers 32
- Game on: Islanders-Rangers to be played despite storm 15
- Flyers’ Rinaldo suspended eight games for his hit on Letang 57
- Isles’ rise to be tested as they lose Okposo for 6-8 weeks 17