Nov 12, 2012, 1:02 PM EDT
Erik Condra is movin’ on up.
It sounds as though the Ottawa forward was looking for a step up in competition after (predictably) dominating at the tier three level. Condra potted eight goals in seven games with Fussen, and will now join a Riessersee team featuring New York Islanders goalie Rick DiPietro and St. Louis Blues forward Matt D’Agostini.
The 26-year-old Condra is a big get for the Bundesliga side. He posted career-highs across the board in 2011-12, appearing in all of Ottawa’s 82 games while notching 8G-17A-29PTS, finishing dead even with Jason Spezza with a plus-11 rating.
- Sharks go on the attack, defeat Kings in Game 1 7
- Avalanche win in OT, complete third-period comeback 21
- Blues prevail in longest game in franchise history as Steen scores in third OT 7
- Video: Sharks’ Brown runs Voynov into Quick, scrum ensues 2
- Opportunistic Rangers pull away from Flyers, take 1-0 series lead 53
- WATCH LIVE: Minnesota Wild at Colorado Avalanche (Game 1) 1
- WATCH LIVE: Chicago Blackhawks at St. Louis Blues (Game 1) 1
- Report: Hextall ‘in the mix’ for Vancouver GM job 25
- Fuel, meet fire: Torres to return for Sharks-Kings Game 1 11
- FYI: Hartnell and Voracek have black beards now 39