Nov 9, 2012, 12:45 PM EDT
Former San Jose Shark and current unrestricted free agent Brad Winchester has reportedly found work, agreeing to join Finnish second division (Mestis) club TuTo.
Winchester, 31, has bounced around the NHL after being taken 35th overall by Edmonton at the 2000 Draft. He debuted with the Oilers in 2005-06 and spent two years with the club before moving to Dallas, St. Louis, Anaheim and finally San Jose, where he played last season.
The 6-foot-5, 230 pound forward posted 6G-4A-10PTS in 67 games in 2011-12, but only played in one of the Sharks’ five games during an opening round playoff loss to the Blues.
Winchester played on a one-year, $725,000 deal last year after making the team as a training camp tryout player.
- Video: Roenick says MacKinnon is more dominant at 18 than Crosby was 0
- Blue Jackets gain first-ever playoff win, tie series with Penguins 1-1 28
- Video: Seabrook ejected for charging Backes; will face hearing (update) 106
- WATCH LIVE: Minnesota Wild at Colorado Avalanche (Game 2) 0
- WATCH LIVE: Columbus Blue Jackets at Pittsburgh Penguins (Game 2) 4
- Blues come back to stun Blackhawks 4-3 in overtime, take 2-0 series lead 30
- WATCH LIVE: Chicago Blackhawks at St. Louis Blues (Game 2) 4
- Flyers’ Mason out of Game 2, Emery to start again 51
- Lucic fined $5,000 for spearing DeKeyser 76
- Getzlaf powers Ducks to Game 2 victory, 2-0 series lead over Stars 7