Nov 8, 2012, 3:20 PM EDT
Canucks winger Zack Kassian, currently with AHL Chicago during the NHL lockout, has been suspended a game for “his actions” Tuesday in Charlotte.
The league didn’t specify “his actions,” but Paul LaTour of the Chicago Tribune assumes it’s due to Kassian “throwing his stick and hitting an off-ice official in the penalty box.”
Shouldn’t do that.
- Video: Controversial Kane goal has Laviolette fuming 0
- Huge loss for Preds as Weber (lower body) knocked out of Game 2 0
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff action 2
- Sabres? Oilers? Coyotes? Leafs? ‘Canes? — McDavid would be happy to play for any of them 36
- Stone a game-time decision, Sens downplay retaliation for Subban slash 25
- Flyers fire Berube 45
- Klingberg signs seven-year, $29.75 million extension with Stars 10
- Video: Perry paces Ducks to victory over Jets with four-point night 13
- Video: Wild hold off late push from Blues 38
- Datsyuk, Mrazek powers Red Wings past Lightning in Game 1 30