Nov 8, 2012, 3:20 PM EDT
Canucks winger Zack Kassian, currently with AHL Chicago during the NHL lockout, has been suspended a game for “his actions” Tuesday in Charlotte.
The league didn’t specify “his actions,” but Paul LaTour of the Chicago Tribune assumes it’s due to Kassian “throwing his stick and hitting an off-ice official in the penalty box.”
Shouldn’t do that.
- Fanspeak: Lemieux (stunner!) voted greatest Penguin in franchise history 24
- Under Pressure: Mike Johnston 14
- It’s Pittsburgh Penguins Day at PHT 33
- Captain no more: Sharks strip Thornton of ‘C’ 46
- Tank defense: NHL changes up Draft Lottery format 51
- Fanspeak: Clarke voted greatest Flyer in franchise history 36
- Different tune: Moore hasn’t settled with Bertuzzi, says brother (Updated) 31
- Rangers win Kevin Hayes sweepstakes 29
- Kovalev compares Subban to Leetch, says he isn’t worth the money 54
- Under pressure: Rick Nash 10