Nov 8, 2012, 3:20 PM EST
Canucks winger Zack Kassian, currently with AHL Chicago during the NHL lockout, has been suspended a game for “his actions” Tuesday in Charlotte.
The league didn’t specify “his actions,” but Paul LaTour of the Chicago Tribune assumes it’s due to Kassian “throwing his stick and hitting an off-ice official in the penalty box.”
Shouldn’t do that.
- Julien chides Bruins’ offense for too many cute plays 1
- Sens roll over Ducks, who ‘weren’t ready’ 4
- Flyers’ Mason tweaked back, will miss weekend games 10
- Gordie Howe makes ‘amazing’ recovery following stem cell treatment in Mexico 11
- Video: Penguins’ spoof of ‘Christmas Vacation’ is pretty good 14
- Mason hurt, helped off ice at end of Flyers practice 8
- Could Vermette land in Washington? 7
- Pens confirm Maatta has the mumps 5
- As holiday roster freeze approaches, Bruins linked to Oshie, Kassian 27
- Video: Pacioretty taken to hospital, reportedly no hearing expected for Stoner after questionable hit 35