Nov 7, 2012, 10:35 PM EDT
“The NHLPA and the NHL met today to discuss many of the key issues. We look forward to resuming talks tomorrow.”
There’s not much to work with from that statement other than the union being eager to meet again on Thursday. This follows suit with how the latest round of talks have gone without much information about what either side is looking to get from each other.
Read into that what you will, but it appears the PR jockeying is over for the time being.
- It’s Pittsburgh Penguins Day at PHT 0
- Captain no more: Sharks strip Thornton of ‘C’ 35
- Tank defense: NHL changes up Draft Lottery format 45
- Fanspeak: Clarke voted greatest Flyer in franchise history 32
- Different tune: Moore hasn’t settled with Bertuzzi, says brother 27
- Rangers win Kevin Hayes sweepstakes 25
- Kovalev compares Subban to Leetch, says he isn’t worth the money 50
- Under pressure: Rick Nash 9
- Wang sells Isles to ex-Caps owner Ledecky 41
- Report: MLSE CEO Leiweke to step down (Update: Leiweke denies move) 6