Nov 7, 2012, 10:35 PM EST
“The NHLPA and the NHL met today to discuss many of the key issues. We look forward to resuming talks tomorrow.”
There’s not much to work with from that statement other than the union being eager to meet again on Thursday. This follows suit with how the latest round of talks have gone without much information about what either side is looking to get from each other.
Read into that what you will, but it appears the PR jockeying is over for the time being.
- Report: Rob Blake would be Brendan Shanahan’s first choice to replace Dave Nonis 3
- Bettman would be ‘kicking and screaming’ before NHL jerseys have ads 14
- Comparing the records of all 30 teams in the last two months 58
- Lightning ride Paquette’s first hat trick to Atlantic lead 8
- Price wins goalie duel vs. Lundqvist as Habs edge Rangers 4
- Leafs’ luck: Bernier gives up long distance goal, things unravel in third 20
- AHL announces new Pacific Division — who could go west next? 36
- Babcock didn’t think Wings would be ‘near where we’re at’ 16
- Brodeur announces retirement, leaves ‘the game with a big smile on my face’ 16
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks’ ‘dog fight’ continues vs. red hot Ducks 5