Nov 7, 2012, 11:00 PM EDT
The NHLPA didn’t have much to say about tonight’s CBA negotiations and NHL Deputy Commissioner Bill Daly followed suit by not saying much themselves as Dan Rosen of NHL.com tweeted.
“The NHL’s negotiating committee met with representatives of the NHLPA for approximately 5-1/2 hours today. Meetings are scheduled to resume tomorrow. We do not intend to comment on the substance or subject matter of today’s negotiations.”
Fehr’s message indicated they were looking forward to tomorrow’s meeting but the NHL retained their poker face about negotiations. It feels right that neither side is divulging their feelings at this point, but whether that means things are going well behind closed doors is a matter of debate.
- Flyers overcome two-goal deficit to finally win at MSG 24
- NHL suspends Seabrook three games for charging into Backes 39
- MacKinnon, Avs shine against Wild, take 2-0 series lead 22
- Video: Roenick says MacKinnon is more dominant at 18 than Crosby was 23
- Blue Jackets gain first-ever playoff win, tie series with Penguins 1-1 47
- Video: Seabrook ejected for charging Backes; will face hearing (update) 135
- WATCH LIVE: Columbus Blue Jackets at Pittsburgh Penguins (Game 2) 4
- Blues come back to stun Blackhawks 4-3 in overtime, take 2-0 series lead 40
- WATCH LIVE: Chicago Blackhawks at St. Louis Blues (Game 2) 4
- Flyers’ Mason out of Game 2, Emery to start again 51