Nov 7, 2012, 11:00 PM EDT
The NHLPA didn’t have much to say about tonight’s CBA negotiations and NHL Deputy Commissioner Bill Daly followed suit by not saying much themselves as Dan Rosen of NHL.com tweeted.
“The NHL’s negotiating committee met with representatives of the NHLPA for approximately 5-1/2 hours today. Meetings are scheduled to resume tomorrow. We do not intend to comment on the substance or subject matter of today’s negotiations.”
Fehr’s message indicated they were looking forward to tomorrow’s meeting but the NHL retained their poker face about negotiations. It feels right that neither side is divulging their feelings at this point, but whether that means things are going well behind closed doors is a matter of debate.
- Report: Kings’ Stoll arrested for cocaine, MDMA possession 0
- Video: Controversial Kane goal has Laviolette fuming 2
- Huge loss for Preds as Weber (lower body) knocked out of Game 2 2
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff action 2
- Sabres? Oilers? Coyotes? Leafs? ‘Canes? — McDavid would be happy to play for any of them 36
- Stone a game-time decision, Sens downplay retaliation for Subban slash 25
- Flyers fire Berube 45
- Klingberg signs seven-year, $29.75 million extension with Stars 10
- Video: Perry paces Ducks to victory over Jets with four-point night 13
- Video: Wild hold off late push from Blues 38