Nov 7, 2012, 11:00 PM EST
The NHLPA didn’t have much to say about tonight’s CBA negotiations and NHL Deputy Commissioner Bill Daly followed suit by not saying much themselves as Dan Rosen of NHL.com tweeted.
“The NHL’s negotiating committee met with representatives of the NHLPA for approximately 5-1/2 hours today. Meetings are scheduled to resume tomorrow. We do not intend to comment on the substance or subject matter of today’s negotiations.”
Fehr’s message indicated they were looking forward to tomorrow’s meeting but the NHL retained their poker face about negotiations. It feels right that neither side is divulging their feelings at this point, but whether that means things are going well behind closed doors is a matter of debate.
- Holland: ‘I’m not against fighting’ 2
- Preds’ Neal fined for diving 16
- After surprising start, Flames sign Hartley to multi-year contract extension 4
- Update your wallcharts: Rangers confirm Brassard has mumps 11
- Video: Coyotes defeat Oilers with 0.3 seconds remaining in OT 3
- It’s ‘unlikely’ Duncan Keith has the mumps, says Blackhawks coach 3
- Bjugstad scores the winner as Panthers, Capitals make history with 20-round shootout 21
- Yep, Beau Bennett has the mumps 24
- (Video) PHT Extra: Would the Oilers really trade Taylor Hall? 11
- Russia’s economic crisis causing big trouble for KHL 56