Nov 7, 2012, 11:00 PM EDT
The NHLPA didn’t have much to say about tonight’s CBA negotiations and NHL Deputy Commissioner Bill Daly followed suit by not saying much themselves as Dan Rosen of NHL.com tweeted.
“The NHL’s negotiating committee met with representatives of the NHLPA for approximately 5-1/2 hours today. Meetings are scheduled to resume tomorrow. We do not intend to comment on the substance or subject matter of today’s negotiations.”
Fehr’s message indicated they were looking forward to tomorrow’s meeting but the NHL retained their poker face about negotiations. It feels right that neither side is divulging their feelings at this point, but whether that means things are going well behind closed doors is a matter of debate.
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 21
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- It’s San Jose Sharks Day at PHT 25
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5