Nov 6, 2012, 9:00 PM EDT
The Mercury News’ David Pollak noted that Clowe initially just practiced with the team, which is an affiliate of the San Jose Sharks.
(They’re also conveniently located approximately 50 miles apart, if Google Maps is correct.)
Back on Oct. 30, Clowe gave Pollak an odd quote about his earlier plans with the Bulls:
“To be honest, I had no intention of playing, but I’m not ruling it out,” Clowe said.
The Bulls’ press release indicates that his next practice – this one as an official member of the team – will take place on Thursday.
- Blues finish night on top of NHL standings after shootout win 0
- Kings’ Nolan gets double-minor for punching Oilers’ Joensuu 15
- Extended overtime likely to be on agenda in GMs’ March meeting 30
- Lundqvist shuts out Red Wings to claim 300th victory 10
- NHL on NBCSN: Hawks know they can’t take Sabres lightly 10
- NHL on NBC: Red Wings, Rangers fight to cling onto playoff spots 2
- Video: Flames score center-ice goal against Canucks’ Lack 19
- Stars believe Lehtonen suffered concussion from Haula collision (update) 23
- Video: Stars retire Mike Modano’s jersey 11
- Rostislav Klesla passes on joining Sabres organization following trade 12
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Report: Canucks want center, top prospect and first-rounder for Kesler (68)
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack (66)