Nov 6, 2012, 9:00 PM EST
The Mercury News’ David Pollak noted that Clowe initially just practiced with the team, which is an affiliate of the San Jose Sharks.
(They’re also conveniently located approximately 50 miles apart, if Google Maps is correct.)
Back on Oct. 30, Clowe gave Pollak an odd quote about his earlier plans with the Bulls:
“To be honest, I had no intention of playing, but I’m not ruling it out,” Clowe said.
The Bulls’ press release indicates that his next practice – this one as an official member of the team – will take place on Thursday.
- Wild coach accuses Sharks of embellishment 0
- Lundqvist hooked after three first-period goals as Rangers’ woes continue 20
- Burke wants the Flames to be — yep, you guessed it — more ‘truculent’ 40
- Flames fire GM Jay Feaster 36
- Video: Projected rise in salary cap could have some players ‘licking their lips’ 19
- Discuss: Blackhawks score big on Rivalry Night on NBCSN 37
- Crosby: If I had to guess Thornton’s suspension, I’d say 10 games 83
- Cowen gets two-game suspension for hit on Girgensons 12
- Rangers must consider Callahan’s injury history in contract talks 13
- The Chip ‘n’ Chase: Outrage over hockey violence, Gary Bettman is a happy man, Darryl Sutter is awesome, and more! 33
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty (184)
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head (156)
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ (138)
- Pens put Orpik on IR (132)
- Orpik suffers from concussion, including memory loss (118)