Nov 6, 2012, 9:00 PM EDT
The Mercury News’ David Pollak noted that Clowe initially just practiced with the team, which is an affiliate of the San Jose Sharks.
(They’re also conveniently located approximately 50 miles apart, if Google Maps is correct.)
Back on Oct. 30, Clowe gave Pollak an odd quote about his earlier plans with the Bulls:
“To be honest, I had no intention of playing, but I’m not ruling it out,” Clowe said.
The Bulls’ press release indicates that his next practice – this one as an official member of the team – will take place on Thursday.
- NHL unveils ‘historic’ digital media rights deal with MLBAM 17
- It’s Detroit Red Wings Day at PHT 14
- What does Jack Eichel mean to the Buffalo Sabres? 31
- It’s Buffalo Sabres Day at PHT 33
- Bernier, Leafs agree on two-year, $8.3 million deal 29
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 62
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? (62)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting (45)
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs (45)