Nov 6, 2012, 9:00 PM EDT
The Mercury News’ David Pollak noted that Clowe initially just practiced with the team, which is an affiliate of the San Jose Sharks.
(They’re also conveniently located approximately 50 miles apart, if Google Maps is correct.)
Back on Oct. 30, Clowe gave Pollak an odd quote about his earlier plans with the Bulls:
“To be honest, I had no intention of playing, but I’m not ruling it out,” Clowe said.
The Bulls’ press release indicates that his next practice – this one as an official member of the team – will take place on Thursday.
- WATCH LIVE: Ducks at Blackhawks, Western Conference Final Game 6 0
- As Bolts deal with illness, extra day of rest could prove beneficial 5
- Sounds like it’s Rundblad, not TVR, in for Chicago on defense 14
- On Kreider, and trying ‘to turn the other cheek’ 34
- Report: Sharks to name DeBoer head coach 12
- Video: Lundqvist helps lead Rangers back to New York for Game 7 5
- Lightning get taken to ‘school of hard knocks’ in third-period collapse 11
- A storm brewing: Rangers rally to force Game 7 with Lightning (Video) 11
- Video: Lundqvist stones Stamkos with left-pad save 0
- Bob Clarke really doesn’t care for tanking 37
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy (174)
- Leafs land Babcock with reported 8-year deal, estimated at $50 million (130)
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ (75)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks (66)