Nov 6, 2012, 9:00 PM EDT
The Mercury News’ David Pollak noted that Clowe initially just practiced with the team, which is an affiliate of the San Jose Sharks.
(They’re also conveniently located approximately 50 miles apart, if Google Maps is correct.)
Back on Oct. 30, Clowe gave Pollak an odd quote about his earlier plans with the Bulls:
“To be honest, I had no intention of playing, but I’m not ruling it out,” Clowe said.
The Bulls’ press release indicates that his next practice – this one as an official member of the team – will take place on Thursday.
- WATCH LIVE: Today’s Stanley Cup playoff action 2
- Crosby joining Team Canada at Worlds 15
- Here’s your Stanley Cup playoff TV schedule for today 12
- One more time, with feeling: Flames stage yet another comeback, eliminate Vancouver 24
- Keith conquers: Blackhawks come back, eliminate Predators 49
- Red Wings smother Lightning, take 3-2 series lead 22
- Going the distance: Isles edge Caps to force Game 7 42
- WATCH LIVE: Today’s Stanley Cup playoff action 6
- Lucic issues statement on father’s passing 10
- Hall caught off guard by Oilers’ front office shuffle 19
- Too little, too late: Rangers stifle Penguins for 2-1 series lead (114)
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime (108)
- Bettman under fire after saying ‘Katy Perry’ chant wasn’t sexist (92)
- Okposo blasts ‘idiot’ Wilson after physical outing versus Isles (82)
- Preds, Forsberg finally solve Darling, push series to Game 6 (76)