Nov 5, 2012, 1:06 PM EDT
Don’t expect the NHL to say much publicly during this week’s planned CBA talks. According to CSNPhilly.com’s Tim Panaccio, the league plans to go the “silent route” with “the less said publicly, the better off.”
At most, Pancaccio reports the NHL may release the odd statement, a la Bill Daly’s “we talked about a lot of stuff and plan to talk about more stuff” (not his exact words, but pretty much) note that followed this weekend’s meetings.
Common sense tells us this is a good sign, as much of the talk that’s been done publicly during the work stoppage has been for the purpose of disparaging the other side.
- WATCH LIVE: Minnesota Wild at Colorado Avalanche (Game 2) 0
- WATCH LIVE: Columbus Blue Jackets at Pittsburgh Penguins (Game 2) 3
- Blues come back to stun Blackhawks 4-3 in overtime, take 2-0 series lead 25
- Video: Seabrook ejected for charging Backes; Blues tie it up in waning moments 87
- WATCH LIVE: Chicago Blackhawks at St. Louis Blues (Game 2) 4
- Flyers’ Mason out of Game 2, Emery to start again 40
- Lucic fined $5,000 for spearing DeKeyser 72
- Getzlaf powers Ducks to Game 2 victory, 2-0 series lead over Stars 7
- Video: Lucic spears DeKeyser from behind 115
- Detroit stuns favored Bruins with late goal to take Game 1 62