Nov 4, 2012, 12:56 PM EDT
Maybe it really is time to be optimistic.
After Bill Daly had encouraging words about yesterday’s marathon meeting in an undisclosed location, NHLPA Special Counsel Steve Fehr shared his thoughts on talks and finally the two agree on something.
“I agree with what Bill said. Hopefully we can continue the dialogue, expand the group, and make steady progress.”
It’s hard not to be cautiously optimistic. The two sides are delivering respectful quotes about the process and keeping the potshots out of the mix. They’re being downright civil and more importantly they’re keeping specifics of what’s being discussed out of the headlines.
With the two sides planning to meet early in the week, perhaps now it’s time we’ll see real progress being made in getting a new CBA agreed to.
Apr 19, 2015, 6:53 PM EDT
There’s a doubleheader on NBCSN starting at 7:00 p.m. ET.
Apr 19, 2015, 6:53 PM EDT
The 26-year-old rookie did everything he could to earn another start.
Apr 19, 2015, 6:06 PM EDT
Goaltender Pekka Rinne couldn’t bail his defense out.
Apr 19, 2015, 5:36 PM EDT
He also declared himself fine for Game 3.
Apr 19, 2015, 4:51 PM EDT
Goals coming in bunches in Chicago.
Apr 19, 2015, 4:10 PM EDT
They’re tied 1-1 after 1.
Apr 19, 2015, 3:32 PM EDT
They needed just 15-seconds of extra time.
Apr 19, 2015, 3:03 PM EDT
It’s his second of the series.
Apr 19, 2015, 2:30 PM EDT
Puck drop is at 3 p.m. ET
Apr 19, 2015, 2:05 PM EDT
He has his second of these playoffs.
Apr 19, 2015, 1:36 PM EDT
Andrew Desjardins could also be in for Chicago.
Apr 19, 2015, 1:10 PM EDT
Was injured on a hit from Kyle Okposo.
Apr 19, 2015, 12:51 PM EDT
He missed the second game of the series with an upper body injury.
Apr 19, 2015, 11:35 AM EDT
Puck drop is at 12 p.m. ET on NBC.
Apr 19, 2015, 11:06 AM EDT
Neil replaces Chiasson on Ottawa’s fourth line.
Apr 19, 2015, 10:47 AM EDT
He’s missed six games with a right hand injury.
Apr 19, 2015, 9:55 AM EDT
Changes in the crease the theme of the day.
Apr 19, 2015, 2:51 AM EDT
It will be interesting to see what happens as this series heads to Winnipeg.
Apr 19, 2015, 1:40 AM EDT
Series shifts back to Winnipeg.
Apr 19, 2015, 12:41 AM EDT
Had a dominant performance in Game 2.
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff action 0
- Without Shea Weber, Predators can’t contain Hawks in Game 3 7
- Video: Tavares, Islanders take 2-1 series lead with OT win 19
- Watch Live: Predators at Blackhawks 0
- Watch Live: Capitals at Islanders 3
- Sens turn to Anderson for Game 3 5
- Silfverberg scores winner with 21 seconds remaining, Ducks complete comeback over Jets 13
- Eichel understands Murray’s disappointment, but ‘extreme competitor’ has ‘a lot to offer’ 84
- So…what do the Oilers do now? 68
- Of course they did: Oilers win 2015 NHL Draft Lottery, will select first overall 166
- Of course they did: Oilers win 2015 NHL Draft Lottery, will select first overall (166)
- Stone suffered microfracture on Subban slash, Sens confirm (102)
- Report: Kings’ Stoll arrested for cocaine, MDMA possession (Updated) (99)
- Report: Players growing tired of Darryl Sutter (94)
- Eichel understands Murray’s disappointment, but ‘extreme competitor’ has ‘a lot to offer’ (84)