Nov 4, 2012, 6:45 PM EDT
If recent meetings actually result in CBA progress, the Predators must hope that Rinne is indeed rounding back into elite form because he’ll face plenty of pressure whenever NHL action resumes.
Rinne faces added attention thanks to a $7 million annual cap hit that tops all goalies – and must justify that big money without Ryan Suter patrolling Nashville’s blueline.
That shutout improves Rinne’s KHL record to 7-6 and save percentage to .912 according to the league’s Web site, so it seems like he’s moving in the right direction.
* – Captured most simply in this blooper video via Puck Daddy.
- What does Jack Eichel mean to the Buffalo Sabres? 19
- It’s Buffalo Sabres Day at PHT 30
- Bernier, Leafs agree on two-year, $8.3 million deal 26
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 62
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 41
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? (62)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs (45)
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting (44)