Nov 3, 2012, 9:44 PM EDT
Last month we reported that Voracek would miss about four weeks after sustaining a knee injury while playing for the KHL’s Lev Praha.
That timetable proved to be pretty accurate and if the lockout were to end today, it looks like Voracek would be able to play for the Philadelphia Flyers.
Voracek signed a four-year, $17 million deal with the Philadelphia Flyers as a restricted free agent over the summer. He was projected to make $3.5 million in 2012-13 before the lockout started.
- Fanspeak: Dominik Hasek voted greatest Sabres in franchise history 15
- Is Colorado’s rise a fair example of what might happen in Buffalo? 5
- It’s Buffalo Sabres day on PHT 19
- Gomez goes full circle by rejoining Devils on tryout basis 12
- Under Pressure: Jimmy Howard 6
- Looking to make the leap: Anthony Mantha 21
- It’s Detroit Red Wings day on PHT 24
- Under Pressure: Nathan Horton 8
- Will Johansen be the latest Overhardt holdout? 25
- It’s Columbus Blue Jackets day on PHT 17