Oct 31, 2012, 10:00 AM EST
Although he seems to be doing OK skating here and there, he told Khan that he wouldn’t be ready for training camp if it was coming up this month.
“It’s hard to gauge out here, it’s summer hockey, two-on-two,” Eaves said. “I don’t feel close to where I was quite yet.”
In the mean time, he’s reportedly seeing a specialist at the University of Michigan and – one bright side – continues to collect checks from the Detroit Red Wings. He’s the only player on the roster who’s still being treated and able to see the team because of injury reasons.
Still, it’s likely he’d prefer the headaches to subside, although at least his jaw is reportedly fully healed.
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now 48
- Dallas signs Jason Spezza to four-year, $30 million extension 15
- Video: Ovechkin with an unreal dangle, scores game-winner 15
- Video: Avs’ Tanguay takes Ovechkin shot to the face (Updated) 4
- Video: Lindros and LeClair inducted into the Flyers Hall of Fame 12
- BREAKING: Voynov charged with felony for domestic violence 33
- NHL responds to concussion lawsuit, says players should have ‘put two and two together’ 40
- (Video) PHT Extra: Carlyle’s on the hot seat, Hartley’s riding high 0
- Hextall launched profanity-laced tirade against Flyers last night 36
- Jack Johnson filed for bankruptcy, parents allegedly took advantage of him 57
- Jack Johnson filed for bankruptcy, parents allegedly took advantage of him (57)
- Wild put Harding on waivers (Updated) (52)
- After Voynov suspension, Lombardi wonders if teams need a ‘cushion’ in case a player is a ‘bank robber, kleptomaniac’ (51)
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now (48)
- Video: Malkin runs over Girardi (Updated) (41)