Oct 30, 2012, 10:30 PM EDT
Patrick Kane finally got into some action that didn’t involve charity games, scoring a goal and an assist in his debut for Swiss League team Biel.
The Detroit Red Wings star scored two goals and two assists as Zug defeated Biel 7-4, according to Flash Score’s numbers. That great output pushes Zetterberg’s brief run to seven goals and 12 points in just five games, according to IIHF communication director Szymon Szemberg.
(Seguin had an assist in the game, by the way.)
While Zetterberg stole the show, Kane’s goal was certainly a highlight, as Szemberg details:
Patrick Kane scores in his 1st game for Biel. Cuts in from right, makes D man Wozniewski, goalie Rytz look a little foolish. 2-1 Biel.—
Szymon Szemberg (@Sz1909_Szemberg) October 30, 2012
Kane does have a habit of doing that.
So at least there are good things happening outside of the NHL, right?
- Tavares, Islanders take 2-1 series lead with OT win 0
- Watch Live: Predators at Blackhawks 0
- Watch Live: Capitals at Islanders 3
- Sens turn to Anderson for Game 3 4
- Silfverberg scores winner with 21 seconds remaining, Ducks complete comeback over Jets 10
- Eichel understands Murray’s disappointment, but ‘extreme competitor’ has ‘a lot to offer’ 73
- So…what do the Oilers do now? 65
- Of course they did: Oilers win 2015 NHL Draft Lottery, will select first overall 166
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup playoff action 7
- Tarasenko’s hat trick has the Wild singing the Blues 18
- Of course they did: Oilers win 2015 NHL Draft Lottery, will select first overall (166)
- Stone suffered microfracture on Subban slash, Sens confirm (102)
- Report: Kings’ Stoll arrested for cocaine, MDMA possession (Updated) (99)
- Report: Players growing tired of Darryl Sutter (94)
- Bruins fire Chiarelli after missing playoffs (75)