Oct 29, 2012, 6:27 PM EDT
The winger became “unsatisfied” with the club’s management after just a two-week stay in which he collected an assist in four games, according to Strozyk.
His younger brother Mark (currently in the Nashville Predators’ system) also plays for Tingsryd, but there’s no word if his sibling is having similar issues.
After bouncing between Nashville and their AHL affiliate in Milwaukee earlier in his career, he’s become a regular once he joined the Panthers.
Mike Santorelli played all 82 games in 2010-11 and appeared in 60 for Florida last season.
He’d probably benefit from staying sharp considering the bounty of young talent seemingly primed to make a big jump in the near future, though.
- Trade: Caps acquire Oshie from Blues for Brouwer, Copley and draft pick 70
- Voynov takes plea, gets 90 days in jail plus probation 42
- Curtains on Broadway: Martin St. Louis calls it a career 33
- Discuss: Where’s the best fit for Alex Semin? 23
- Caps landing ‘affordable’ Williams a sign of the new free agency 3
- Shots fired! ‘Canes owner Karmanos rips into Jim Rutherford (Updated) 56
- Here’s who’s left after Day 1 of free agency 30
- PHT’s 2015 free agent frenzy tracker 38
- Getting clutch? Capitals sign Justin Williams for two years, $6.5M 21
- Coyotes bring back Vermette with two-year deal 33
- Blockbuster: Kessel traded to the Penguins (131)
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder (105)
- Trade: Jackets land Saad; Anisimov and Dano headed to Chicago (93)
- Bypassing a buyout? Kings terminate Richards’ contract for ‘material breach’ (90)
- Trade: Flames land Dougie Hamilton for package of picks (75)