Oct 29, 2012, 6:27 PM EDT
The winger became “unsatisfied” with the club’s management after just a two-week stay in which he collected an assist in four games, according to Strozyk.
His younger brother Mark (currently in the Nashville Predators’ system) also plays for Tingsryd, but there’s no word if his sibling is having similar issues.
After bouncing between Nashville and their AHL affiliate in Milwaukee earlier in his career, he’s become a regular once he joined the Panthers.
Mike Santorelli played all 82 games in 2010-11 and appeared in 60 for Florida last season.
He’d probably benefit from staying sharp considering the bounty of young talent seemingly primed to make a big jump in the near future, though.
- Kings stave off elimination, force Game 5 against Sharks 18
- Wild hold off late Avalanche push to even series at 2-2 52
- Bruins scratch out OT win, push Red Wings to brink 42
- WATCH LIVE: San Jose Sharks at L.A. Kings 0
- WATCH LIVE: Colorado Avalanche at Minnesota Wild (Game 4) 5
- Monster of a surprise: Red Wings start Gustavsson over Howard 5
- WATCH LIVE: Boston Bruins at Detroit Red Wings (Game 4) 2
- Bylsma rips Penguins, calls effort level ‘troubling’ 64
- Cooke: I didn’t intend to collide knee-on-knee with Barrie 99
- On ‘score effects,’ and the challenges of playing with the lead 11
- Video: Seabrook ejected for charging Backes; will face hearing (update) (153)
- Bad luck strikes twice: Lightning goal waved off, Stamkos takes knee to head (137)
- Keith doesn’t remember if he taunted Backes after Seabrook hit (125)
- Video: Lucic spears DeKeyser from behind (118)
- Wild’s Cooke offered in-person hearing for knee-on-knee collision with Barrie (111)