Oct 29, 2012, 6:27 PM EDT
The winger became “unsatisfied” with the club’s management after just a two-week stay in which he collected an assist in four games, according to Strozyk.
His younger brother Mark (currently in the Nashville Predators’ system) also plays for Tingsryd, but there’s no word if his sibling is having similar issues.
After bouncing between Nashville and their AHL affiliate in Milwaukee earlier in his career, he’s become a regular once he joined the Panthers.
Mike Santorelli played all 82 games in 2010-11 and appeared in 60 for Florida last season.
He’d probably benefit from staying sharp considering the bounty of young talent seemingly primed to make a big jump in the near future, though.
- Kucherov isn’t going to ‘cry’ about Kronwall hit 12
- Nothing but Kuznetsov: Caps best Isles in Game 7 18
- Not done yet: Lightning earn Game 7 against Red Wings 7
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff action 0
- Blues owner ‘disappointed and frustrated,’ but not ready to ‘throw people under the bus’ 28
- Despite ‘step in the right direction,’ do Canucks need to alter core? 16
- Report: Developers file intent to build arena in Seattle suburb 78
- Rangers lose Zuccarello indefinitely with suspected concussion 8
- Cooper: Lightning have to ‘suck it up’ and ‘fight through’ Wings’ interference 52
- Here’s your Stanley Cup playoff TV schedule for tonight 13
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime (110)
- Another Blues campaign ends in disappoint as Wild advance (99)
- Bettman under fire after saying ‘Katy Perry’ chant wasn’t sexist (92)
- Friedman: Penguins need to ‘think about’ trading Malkin (89)
- Okposo blasts ‘idiot’ Wilson after physical outing versus Isles (82)