Oct 29, 2012, 6:27 PM EST
The winger became “unsatisfied” with the club’s management after just a two-week stay in which he collected an assist in four games, according to Strozyk.
His younger brother Mark (currently in the Nashville Predators’ system) also plays for Tingsryd, but there’s no word if his sibling is having similar issues.
After bouncing between Nashville and their AHL affiliate in Milwaukee earlier in his career, he’s become a regular once he joined the Panthers.
Mike Santorelli played all 82 games in 2010-11 and appeared in 60 for Florida last season.
He’d probably benefit from staying sharp considering the bounty of young talent seemingly primed to make a big jump in the near future, though.
- Pens send Downie, Sutter, Greiss home for mumps test 2
- The Atlantic Division race is going to be fascinating 4
- Flyers rally as Zepp wins his career debut at 33 years old 18
- Oilers squander three-goal lead, lose 18th time in 19 games 10
- Pickard makes one last bid to stay, beats Wings in nine-round SO 6
- Video: Bartkowski delivers controversial hit to Gionta, fights Foligno 35
- Giroux line takes Leafs ‘to school’ in Flyers’ 7-4 victory 17
- Wolverine Pacioretty gets two assists just two days after being hospitalized 18
- Ovechkin scores beauty as Caps shutout Devils 8
- Seriously? Stress fracture sidelines Columbus’ Jenner for 1-2 months 6