Oct 29, 2012, 6:27 PM EDT
The winger became “unsatisfied” with the club’s management after just a two-week stay in which he collected an assist in four games, according to Strozyk.
His younger brother Mark (currently in the Nashville Predators’ system) also plays for Tingsryd, but there’s no word if his sibling is having similar issues.
After bouncing between Nashville and their AHL affiliate in Milwaukee earlier in his career, he’s become a regular once he joined the Panthers.
Mike Santorelli played all 82 games in 2010-11 and appeared in 60 for Florida last season.
He’d probably benefit from staying sharp considering the bounty of young talent seemingly primed to make a big jump in the near future, though.
- Jonathan Toews talks about the Patrick Kane situation 0
- Voynov detained by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement 0
- Ex-‘Hawks goalie Raanta tees off on former club 31
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls 119
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 82
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 22
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls (119)
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? (82)
- Report: Hawks’ Kane has not been asked to waive his no-move clause (46)
- Lucic jokes about running through Rask ‘like I did (to) another goalie’ (42)
- It’s Chicago Blackhawks day at PHT (41)