Oct 20, 2012, 4:30 PM EDT
Alex Ovechkin‘s times with Dynamo Moscow haven’t been teeming over with highlight reel plays, but he’s certainly making an impact on the league… Just not in the way you’d think.
During Dynamo’s 4-1 win over Atlant, Ovechkin not only scored a goal but managed to cause a bit of a delay thanks to smashing a pane of glass after delivering a check. What caused the destruction? Ovi’s head of course. Check out the video courtesy of the KHL.
OK the video is a bit weird as we get to see Ovechkin get undressed outside the locker room to get the glass out of his equipment and he apparently gets his hand worked on as well. All that destruction from just his head though? Yowza.
(Photo via Pavel Lysenkov)
- Video: Jets fans celebrate return of playoff hockey with whiteout in Winnipeg 0
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff action 0
- Would McLellan like to coach McDavid? ‘You can have the best player and still not have the best team’ 20
- Burrows’ instigator suspension rescinded, allowed to play Game 4 24
- No hearing scheduled for Hamhuis after Bennett headshot 13
- Sharks and McLellan have ‘mutually agreed’ to part ways 50
- Desperate Jets will ‘lean on’ their crowd tonight 19
- Here’s your Stanley Cup playoff TV schedule for tonight 16
- Video: More late-game nastiness between Flames, Canucks 17
- Feisty Flames dump Canucks, win first home playoff game in six years 34
- Of course they did: Oilers win 2015 NHL Draft Lottery, will select first overall (171)
- Stone suffered microfracture on Subban slash, Sens confirm (102)
- Report: Kings’ Stoll arrested for cocaine, MDMA possession (Updated) (99)
- Eichel understands Murray’s disappointment, but ‘extreme competitor’ has ‘a lot to offer’ (94)
- Bruins fire Chiarelli after missing playoffs (75)