Oct 18, 2012, 1:26 PM EDT
For those hockey fans holding their breath in anticipation of the NHLPA’s response to the NHL, try not to pass out, because today’s meeting has been pushed back until 2:30 p.m. ET at the earliest.
According ESPN’s Pierre LeBrun, the union had a conference call with its executive board and negotiating committee, causing the delay.
- Kovalev compares Subban to Leetch, says he isn’t worth the money 16
- Under pressure: Rick Nash 4
- Wang sells Isles to ex-Caps owner Ledecky 41
- Report: MLSE CEO Leiweke to step down (Update: Leiweke denies move) 5
- Report: Bertuzzi-Moore case settled out of court (Update: Bertuzzi’s lawyer confirms) 34
- Poll: Will Washington get back into the playoffs? 28
- Buffalo lands next two NHL scouting combines 23
- Under Pressure: In Washington? Take your pick 24
- It’s Washington Capitals day on PHT 42
- It’s Florida Panthers day on PHT 8