Oct 18, 2012, 1:26 PM EDT
For those hockey fans holding their breath in anticipation of the NHLPA’s response to the NHL, try not to pass out, because today’s meeting has been pushed back until 2:30 p.m. ET at the earliest.
According ESPN’s Pierre LeBrun, the union had a conference call with its executive board and negotiating committee, causing the delay.
- Video: Byfuglien gets away with ugly cross check, penalized late in Jets loss to Rangers 11
- Video: Lucic scores late winner, Bruins deal crushing blow to Panthers playoff hopes 6
- Video: Ovi becomes sixth player in history to record six 50-goal seasons 13
- ‘Almost like a game seven tonight’ for Bruins, Panthers 15
- Report: Warrant issued for Deveaux’s arrest following Swedish league attack 47
- How bad are things for the Kings after Monday? 21
- Lightning clinch playoff berth, but did they lose Hedman? 9
- Blackhawks tease good injury news for Kane 8
- Tough times in Tampa: Garrison out 3-4 weeks after ‘pretty dirty’ Abdelkader hit 22
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 29