Oct 18, 2012, 1:26 PM EDT
For those hockey fans holding their breath in anticipation of the NHLPA’s response to the NHL, try not to pass out, because today’s meeting has been pushed back until 2:30 p.m. ET at the earliest.
According ESPN’s Pierre LeBrun, the union had a conference call with its executive board and negotiating committee, causing the delay.
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 0
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 21
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5