Oct 14, 2012, 10:00 AM EST
The NHL might be locked out, but the sport hasn’t shut down. If you tuned in last night on NBCSN, you got to see Notre Dame earn a 3-2 victory over Nebraska-Omaha to claim the 2012 Icebreaker championship.
If you missed the contest, we got the highlights for you below:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
Anders Lee and Peter Schneider both played big roles in Notre Dame’s win. They each found the back of the net and registered an assist in the contest.
Thomas DiPauli, who was taken by the Washington Capitals in the fourth round of the 2012 NHL Entry Draft, scored the game-winning goal.
- Julien chides Bruins’ offense for too many cute plays 13
- Sens roll over Ducks, who ‘weren’t ready’ 6
- Flyers’ Mason tweaked back, will miss weekend games 10
- Gordie Howe makes ‘amazing’ recovery following stem cell treatment in Mexico 13
- Video: Penguins’ spoof of ‘Christmas Vacation’ is pretty good 16
- Mason hurt, helped off ice at end of Flyers practice 8
- Could Vermette land in Washington? 8
- Pens confirm Maatta has the mumps 5
- As holiday roster freeze approaches, Bruins linked to Oshie, Kassian 27
- Video: Pacioretty taken to hospital, reportedly no hearing expected for Stoner after questionable hit 35