Oct 14, 2012, 10:00 AM EDT
The NHL might be locked out, but the sport hasn’t shut down. If you tuned in last night on NBCSN, you got to see Notre Dame earn a 3-2 victory over Nebraska-Omaha to claim the 2012 Icebreaker championship.
If you missed the contest, we got the highlights for you below:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
Anders Lee and Peter Schneider both played big roles in Notre Dame’s win. They each found the back of the net and registered an assist in the contest.
Thomas DiPauli, who was taken by the Washington Capitals in the fourth round of the 2012 NHL Entry Draft, scored the game-winning goal.
- Of course they did: Oilers win 2015 NHL Draft Lottery, will select first overall 8
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup playoff action 6
- Tarasenko’s hat trick has the Wild singing the Blues 10
- Bishop records first career playoff win as Lightning even series with Red Wings 3
- Hartley fined $50,000 after brawl between Flames and Canucks 20
- Blackhawks’ Darling gets the nod for Game 3 22
- Watch Live: Bolts, Blues look to even up their respective series 0
- Preds’ Weber not travelling to Chicago 15
- Report: Flames requested a review of Engelland’s instigator 17
- Video: Flames, Canucks combine for over 100 PIM in wild line brawl 15
- Stone suffered microfracture on Subban slash, Sens confirm (102)
- Report: Kings’ Stoll arrested for cocaine, MDMA possession (Updated) (98)
- Report: Players growing tired of Darryl Sutter (94)
- Bruins fire Chiarelli after missing playoffs (75)
- PHT Morning Skate: Ottawa Sun runs with front page headline ‘Heads Up, P.K.’ (74)