Oct 14, 2012, 10:00 AM EST
The NHL might be locked out, but the sport hasn’t shut down. If you tuned in last night on NBCSN, you got to see Notre Dame earn a 3-2 victory over Nebraska-Omaha to claim the 2012 Icebreaker championship.
If you missed the contest, we got the highlights for you below:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
Anders Lee and Peter Schneider both played big roles in Notre Dame’s win. They each found the back of the net and registered an assist in the contest.
Thomas DiPauli, who was taken by the Washington Capitals in the fourth round of the 2012 NHL Entry Draft, scored the game-winning goal.
- Isles’ rise to be tested as they lose Okposo for 6-8 weeks 12
- L.A. Sorry? Kings waive Mike Richards 104
- Bobrovsky out 4-6 weeks, Jackets recall goalie Forsberg 3
- Blue Jackets proud as Columbus shows it’s a hockey town 23
- From contract dispute to All-Star MVP, Johansen’s had quite the year 16
- Marc-Andre Fleury would like to remind the Columbus crowd that the Penguins beat the Blue Jackets in the playoffs 32
- Cannonball Run…and gun: Team Toews wins highest-scoring game in ASG history 27
- Supercut: Every goal from the highest-scoring period in All-Star Game history 7
- Video: Team Foligno survives shootout, wins Skills Competition 4
- Video: Weber wins hardest shot with 108.5 mph blast 13
- Columnist: Flyers ‘orchestrated’ fight night versus Pens during meal at ‘a local steakhouse’ (130)
- Flyers’ Rinaldo: ‘I changed the whole game, man’ (112)
- L.A. Sorry? Kings waive Mike Richards (104)
- Video: Rinaldo tossed for boarding Letang (79)
- Report: Flyers’ Rinaldo waives right to an in-person hearing (61)