Oct 13, 2012, 12:30 PM EDT
Another day, another signing abroad thanks to the lockout — this time out of Buffalo.
The 6’8″ defenseman struggled last season for the Sabres and while the work stoppage rages on, the Sabres will hope he can both stay healthy and figure out his game. Last year saw him put up the lowest numbers of his career thanks to injury, scoring eight goals and finishing up with 23 points in 55 games.
- Bruins sign three — Hayes, Connolly, and DeFazio 11
- Babcock expects Kadri to be ‘an elite player’ 14
- No expansion bid expected from Kansas City 33
- Leafs sign Matthias — one year, $2.3 million 17
- Report: Kopitar, Kings in ‘early stages of negotiations’ for extension 12
- Arbitration filed: Holtby, Nyquist & Stepan highlight list released by NHLPA 13
- Report: Plotnikov paid $500K to get out of KHL contract 14
- Philadelphia signs ’15 first rounder Provorov 12
- Brandon Saad brings championship experience to Blue Jackets 22
- Sharks sign Joel Ward to three-year deal 25