Oct 13, 2012, 12:30 PM EDT
Another day, another signing abroad thanks to the lockout — this time out of Buffalo.
The 6’8″ defenseman struggled last season for the Sabres and while the work stoppage rages on, the Sabres will hope he can both stay healthy and figure out his game. Last year saw him put up the lowest numbers of his career thanks to injury, scoring eight goals and finishing up with 23 points in 55 games.
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 17
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 23
- It’s San Jose Sharks Day at PHT 25
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 94
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 28
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5