Oct 13, 2012, 4:40 PM EDT
After taking a couple days to cool off, the owners and players are going to meet again.
John Shannon of Sportsnet reports the two sides have agreed to have a bargaining session on Tuesday. As for what they’ll talk about, where it will take place, and who will do that talking – that remains unknown.
The question about this upcoming Tuesday meeting is whether or not core economic issues will be discussed by the two sides. Their meetings recently have seen everything but money come up. Perhaps it’s time for a change.
- Weise gives Canadiens 1-0 series lead with overtime win 7
- Penguins outlast Blue Jackets, take Game 1 24
- Emery to start Game 1 versus Rangers 79
- Bulletin-board material: Why your team won’t win the Stanley Cup 36
- PHT staff picks: Who’s going to win the Stanley Cup? 57
- 2014 Stanley Cup Playoffs: PHT’s Round 1 picks 35
- Pressing Question: Can the Blackhawks avoid the Stanley Cup hangover? 10
- Florida wins ’14 NHL draft lottery, will pick first overall 42
- Philly mum on Mason’s availability for Game 1 vs. Rangers 26
- Pressing question: Can the Blues get back on track? 16
- That’s a raise: Flyers sign MacDonald to six-year, $30 million extension (91)
- Emery to start Game 1 versus Rangers (79)
- Lightning’s Malone arrested for DUI, cocaine possession (73)
- Update: Daniel Sedin in stable condition, hospitalized after scary hit (58)
- PHT staff picks: Who’s going to win the Stanley Cup? (57)