Oct 13, 2012, 4:40 PM EDT
After taking a couple days to cool off, the owners and players are going to meet again.
John Shannon of Sportsnet reports the two sides have agreed to have a bargaining session on Tuesday. As for what they’ll talk about, where it will take place, and who will do that talking – that remains unknown.
The question about this upcoming Tuesday meeting is whether or not core economic issues will be discussed by the two sides. Their meetings recently have seen everything but money come up. Perhaps it’s time for a change.
- Report: Leiweke to head up Olympic bid in Los Angeles 11
- In praise of John Tavares 14
- It’s New York Islanders Day at PHT 26
- McDavid on teams possibly tanking for him: ‘It’s pretty crazy’ 19
- Fanspeak: Lemieux (stunner!) voted greatest Penguin in franchise history 39
- Under Pressure: Mike Johnston 17
- It’s Pittsburgh Penguins Day at PHT 33
- Captain no more: Sharks strip Thornton of ‘C’ 47
- Tank defense: NHL changes up Draft Lottery format 55
- Fanspeak: Clarke voted greatest Flyer in franchise history 40