Oct 12, 2012, 11:00 AM EDT
Quebec continues to push for an NHL team, but an arena must come first.
Check out this artist’s rendering of what the fancy new building is expected to look like. (You might learn a modicum of French in the process.)
The Globe and Mail’s Sean Gordon has an amusing take on it:
… The best description I can come up with is it’s going to have a definite cereal bowl-y shape to it – with an airport terminal grafted on to one side as the main foyer.
- It’s New Jersey Devils day on PHT 8
- Fanspeak: Bobby Orr named best Bruin in franchise history 25
- Video: Bruins participate in commercials to promote NHL 15 5
- Oilers ink Schultz to one-year deal 2
- It’s Boston Bruins day on PHT 41
- Fanspeak: Dominik Hasek voted greatest Sabre in franchise history 35
- Is Colorado’s rise a fair example of what might happen in Buffalo? 7
- It’s Buffalo Sabres day on PHT 19
- Gomez goes full circle by rejoining Devils on tryout basis 13
- Under Pressure: Jimmy Howard 6