Oct 12, 2012, 11:00 AM EST
Quebec continues to push for an NHL team, but an arena must come first.
Check out this artist’s rendering of what the fancy new building is expected to look like. (You might learn a modicum of French in the process.)
The Globe and Mail’s Sean Gordon has an amusing take on it:
… The best description I can come up with is it’s going to have a definite cereal bowl-y shape to it – with an airport terminal grafted on to one side as the main foyer.
- Byfuglien out 2-4 weeks with upper-body injury; Little hurt, too 9
- Bettman concedes there are ‘some members of the NHL family who would like to see fewer shootouts’ 48
- Season over: Avs lose MacKinnon to broken foot 19
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 20
- Bruins sign Krug and Smith to contract extensions 36
- Lawyer: Ribeiro to ‘vigorously fight’ $1M lawsuit alleging abuse of ex-nanny (Updated) 15
- In praise of the Hamburglar 14
- Leafs’ Panik latest to be fined for diving 9
- Connor McDavid is just on fire right now 21
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 32