Oct 12, 2012, 11:00 AM EDT
Quebec continues to push for an NHL team, but an arena must come first.
Check out this artist’s rendering of what the fancy new building is expected to look like. (You might learn a modicum of French in the process.)
The Globe and Mail’s Sean Gordon has an amusing take on it:
… The best description I can come up with is it’s going to have a definite cereal bowl-y shape to it – with an airport terminal grafted on to one side as the main foyer.
- With training camps looming, a look at some key unsigned RFAs 4
- Workhorse goalies, forwards from last season 14
- Five interesting players still on UFA market 40
- Trotz will still cheer for Preds ‘like crazy’ 4
- Hextall: Advanced statistics small, but meaningful part of Kings’ success 7
- Hayes sees opportunity with Rangers 28
- Fanspeak: Martin Brodeur named greatest Devil in franchise history 15
- Devils’ Gomez considered retirement 7
- It’s New Jersey Devils day on PHT 22
- Fanspeak: Bobby Orr named best Bruin in franchise history 31