Oct 11, 2012, 12:48 PM EDT
Since today was originally supposed to be the start of the regular season, we thought we’d ask our readers which sports they’ll be watching instead of the NHL during the lockout. Or, if you don’t plan to watch more sports, what else will you be doing to fill the time? Playing more sports? Catching up on NBC’s other fine programming? Working on that novel?
So let us know in the comments section. Perhaps the owners and players will get so jealous they knock off the B.S. and get a deal done. (Fat chance.)
Oh, and if you say you’ll just replace the NHL with other hockey like the AHL, NCAA or CHL, please mean it. Nobody’s going to judge your hockey fandom. The NHL has the best players in the world, and there’s a lot to be said for watching the best. Even if it’s the NBA.
- Are the Pens leaning towards trading Letang? (Updated) 57
- Playoffs Tonight: Can ‘Hawks solve Rask? 21
- Sakic: If we keep top pick, we’ll likely draft a forward 23
- Report: Flyers will buy out Briere, Bryzgalov another story (Updated) 37
- Report: Flyers, Ducks talking about Bobby Ryan 60
- Marchand accuses ‘kitty cat’ Shaw of eye gouging 103
- Quenneville says Hossa is ‘likely’ to play Game 4 12
- Datsyuk announces three-year, $22.5 million extension with Red Wings 12
- Bruins go ‘above and beyond’ to take 2-1 series lead 47
- Chicago’s powerless power play — it’s a problem 4
- LIVE: Bruins-Blackhawks, Game 4
- Posnanski: How Heat won a game of mistakes
- PHT: Can Blackhawks solve Rask in Game 4?
- PFT: Report: Hernandez accused of prior shooting
- CSN: Report: Hernandez 'not ruled out' as suspect
- GTC: Tiger pulls out of AT&T citing elbow issue
- HBT: Biogenesis suspensions still likely coming