Oct 11, 2012, 12:48 PM EDT
Since today was originally supposed to be the start of the regular season, we thought we’d ask our readers which sports they’ll be watching instead of the NHL during the lockout. Or, if you don’t plan to watch more sports, what else will you be doing to fill the time? Playing more sports? Catching up on NBC’s other fine programming? Working on that novel?
So let us know in the comments section. Perhaps the owners and players will get so jealous they knock off the B.S. and get a deal done. (Fat chance.)
Oh, and if you say you’ll just replace the NHL with other hockey like the AHL, NCAA or CHL, please mean it. Nobody’s going to judge your hockey fandom. The NHL has the best players in the world, and there’s a lot to be said for watching the best. Even if it’s the NBA.
- Under Pressure: Turris, MacArthur & Ryan 1
- It’s Ottawa Senators day on PHT 7
- Report: Leiweke to head up Olympic bid in Los Angeles 11
- In praise of John Tavares 14
- It’s New York Islanders Day at PHT 26
- McDavid on teams possibly tanking for him: ‘It’s pretty crazy’ 19
- Fanspeak: Lemieux (stunner!) voted greatest Penguin in franchise history 39
- Under Pressure: Mike Johnston 17
- It’s Pittsburgh Penguins Day at PHT 33
- Captain no more: Sharks strip Thornton of ‘C’ 47