Oct 11, 2012, 12:48 PM EDT
Since today was originally supposed to be the start of the regular season, we thought we’d ask our readers which sports they’ll be watching instead of the NHL during the lockout. Or, if you don’t plan to watch more sports, what else will you be doing to fill the time? Playing more sports? Catching up on NBC’s other fine programming? Working on that novel?
So let us know in the comments section. Perhaps the owners and players will get so jealous they knock off the B.S. and get a deal done. (Fat chance.)
Oh, and if you say you’ll just replace the NHL with other hockey like the AHL, NCAA or CHL, please mean it. Nobody’s going to judge your hockey fandom. The NHL has the best players in the world, and there’s a lot to be said for watching the best. Even if it’s the NBA.
- Blue Jackets GM to Johansen: It’s about the team, not ‘one guy’ 14
- Will the NHL publicize divers? 46
- Report: NHL, Epix network to partner on Winter Classic reality series 15
- Habs to play without captain for just second time in franchise history 16
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman 44
- Devils post-Martin Brodeur era about to truly start 9
- Report: Rangers expected to announce captain on Thursday 12
- Snider: Flyers not hiding behind ‘horrible mistake’ of signing Bryzgalov 21
- P.K. Subban: ‘I’m not trying to change the game of hockey’ 24
- Demand for Canucks tickets plummeting according to broker 39